Vintage Coach Photos & Chat

I am so excited to share what arrived today!!! The enormously talented @LunaSilver's works of art!!!

Gorgeous new tea roses for jade Kimball, BT Rambler's Legacy, currant Companion Flap, blue Janice and red Basic Bag!

View attachment 5086233

Baby Courier with new strap and tea rose!
View attachment 5086234

BT Rambler's Legacy with black strap/black & BT tea rose!
View attachment 5086237

Bottle green Bella Court and new tea rose!
View attachment 5086238

Navy Willis and navy tea rose!
View attachment 5086239

Sure do miss her... :heart:
She matched the colors perfectly. I especially love the blue on your Janice.

I am so excited to share what arrived today!!! The enormously talented @LunaSilver's works of art!!!

Gorgeous new tea roses for jade Kimball, BT Rambler's Legacy, currant Companion Flap, blue Janice and red Basic Bag!

View attachment 5086233

View attachment 5086234

View attachment 5086237

View attachment 5086238

View attachment 5086239

She did such a great job.....hope she comes back.

View attachment 5086233

View attachment 5086234

View attachment 5086237

View attachment 5086238

View attachment 5086239

Those are beautiful!

• Love
Reactions: LadaZuri

View attachment 5086233

View attachment 5086234

View attachment 5086237

View attachment 5086238

View attachment 5086239

What color is your lighter blue purse? Amazing collection

• Love
Yes vintage bags were burnished. I have a burnished Janice from 1994. The burnishing treatment is stated on the creed.
View attachment 5086597

It's actually from 2004. The Costa Rica plant never got an updated stamp in 2004 that was capable of showing a "04" year code since that extra digit "0" had to be added to the serial numbers and the serial number stamping mechanisms at the beginning of the year. So the plant was stuck using it's old stamp and having to stamp 4 instead of 04. The plant was scheduled to close some time during the year and Coach couldn't be bothered sending them a correct stamp mechanism that would only be used for a few months. Any Costa Rica styles with a "4" year code could very possibly be a 2004 bag. Please be very careful when buying, selling or reporting them. Many of the Costa Rica bags actually made in 1994 were Sheridans.

The "burnished" creeds date back to around 2003, give or take a year

That discrepancy is explained in the Salearea Guides and was posted in the 2018-19 updated version.

It's a REALLY good idea for vintage buyers and sellers to read and occasionally re-read those six Guides. Trust me on this.

Last edited:
It's actually from 2004. The Costa Rica plant never got an updated stamp in 2004 that was capable of showing a "04" year code since that extra digit "0" had to be added at the beginning of the year. So the plant was stuck using it's old stamp and having to stamp 4 instead of 04. The plant was scheduled to close some time during the year and Coach couldn't be bothered sending them a correct stamp mechanism that would only be used for a few months.

The "burnished" creeds date back to around 2003, give or take a year

That discrepancy is explained in the Salearea Guides and was posted in the 2018-19 updated version.

It's a REALLY good idea for vintage buyers and sellers to read and occasionally re-read those six Guides. Trust me on this.
Thank you! I will definitely study the guides again!

View attachment 5086233

View attachment 5086234

View attachment 5086237

View attachment 5086238

View attachment 5086239

She is such an amazing talent. I miss reading her posts and seeing her beautiful tool work. I hope she is back with us soon.

View attachment 5086233

View attachment 5086234

View attachment 5086237

View attachment 5086238

View attachment 5086239

Where did you purchase those beautiful purse charms?

Oh no, hopefully you'll come across another soon! How much did it go for?

I know there are people who can find listings based on a tiny bit of info & I don’t want someone to reach out to the seller & have the sale canceled so Ill pm you the amount if you’re curious. The buyer got it fair & square, they were faster than me. Funny how the universe works, I recently removed my saved payment info on all re-sale platforms because I found myself impulse buying too much. The one time I needed my payment info saved & this happens…Lol!! It’s ok, this is the second winnie I missed out on, I’ll get over it eventually! :lol:

I know there are people who can find listings based on a tiny bit of info & I don’t want someone to reach out to the seller & have the sale canceled so Ill pm you the amount if you’re curious. The buyer got it fair & square, they were faster than me. Funny how the universe works, I recently removed my saved payment info on all re-sale platforms because I found myself impulse buying too much. The one time I needed my payment info saved & this happens…Lol!! It’s ok, this is the second winnie I missed out on, I’ll get over it eventually! :lol:

Sure, do PM me it please:smile: