Vintage Coach Photos & Chat

This is the reason for my self imposed exile,:crybaby:I have very little willpower and posts like this have me running straight to ebay or etsy and god forbid I should stumble across a long desired bag:loveeyes: like today and I catch myself mentally shifting funds around:no: not a good thing.So in order to stay strong I have to stay away until I reach my desired goal of a new to me car. Not going in to hawk to do it. Only a little while longer.;)

Stay strong! Think about how awesome it’s going to feel when you finally get that car! A handbag is great but it can’t drive you places lmao! :lol:

Hi, not sure where to post, but I know I’ll get an answer :smile: Did Coach ever make small double turn lock bags besides the fanny pack I keep seeing?

It's not vintage but here is a double turnlock bag; the Legacy Double Gusset Flap 25361.

It's not vintage but here is a double turnlock bag; the Legacy Double Gusset Flap 25361.
Yes! I saw this the other day. Did a double take. Not a big fan of the chain strap though. Clean and simple for me.

I don't know how many other regulars on this forum are Poshmark sellers but I have just had my first return case go against me and I am seriously PEEVED at them. I don't blame the buyer, so I won't name her but I do blame Poshmark for approving a return to me for what was clearly shipping damage. The bag is trash. Completely unusable. It was a beautiful vintage Hamptons basket tote when I shipped it out. My listing photos clearly showed the condition. I am so absolutely mad I could spit daggers. Done with Poshmark.

Thanks for letting me rant and get it off my chest.

I don't know how many other regulars on this forum are Poshmark sellers but I have just had my first return case go against me and I am seriously PEEVED at them. I don't blame the buyer, so I won't name her but I do blame Poshmark for approving a return to me for what was clearly shipping damage. The bag is trash. Completely unusable. It was a beautiful vintage Hamptons basket tote when I shipped it out. My listing photos clearly showed the condition. I am so absolutely mad I could spit daggers. Done with Poshmark.

Reach out to Posh support. Since it was shipping damage, they will release your funds & they’ll file a claim with USPS to get their money back (so they don’t take a loss). This has happened multiple times before to people over on the Poshmark subreddit. You will have to explain what happened to posh support. I know it’s frustrating that you have to spend time emailing them now, but they should make it right as it was USPS’s fault. Our seller fees are supposed to cover incidents like this. The person who reviewed your case should have automatically released your funds & refunded your buyer. Sorry this happened :sad:

I lost a case with Poshmark too. In my case, I kind of blame the buyer because at first she lied and they still ruled in her favor. First she said it had been dyed because color came off on her hands. When I asked her if there was any color on the tissue paper, she ignored me. Then she said it was so faded that the black looked kind of purple. It was faded, and I described it that way. But it can't have been faded and dyed at the same time. I got it back and I think the purplish tinge looks kind of cool. She was one of the few buyers who paid the asking price too. At least it didn't cost me anything and I got it back in the same condition.

I think this could happen on any site. If it had been on ebay, I would have had to pay shipping both ways and I wouldn't have had a ghost of a chance of winning the case.

Reach out to Posh support. Since it was shipping damage, they will release your funds & they’ll file a claim with USPS to get their money back (so they don’t take a loss). This has happened multiple times before to people over on the Poshmark subreddit. You will have to explain what happened to posh support. I know it’s frustrating that you have to spend time emailing them now, but they should make it right as it was USPS’s fault. Our seller fees are supposed to cover incidents like this. The person who reviewed your case should have automatically released your funds & refunded your buyer. Sorry this happened :sad:

Thank you for the advice. I will give it a try. Just so sour on anything to do with Posh. I bought more than I sold. Just not worth the hassle.

Thank you for the advice. I will give it a try. Just so sour on anything to do with Posh. I bought more than I sold. Just not worth the hassle.

I videotape myself packing items so I have proof incase a buyer says the item is damaged or they got the wrong thing. It’s honestly such a hassle & I hate doing it, but every single re-sale platform seems so eager to side with buyers no matter what. I hope you get your funds released.

I videotape myself packing items so I have proof incase a buyer says the item is damaged or they got the wrong thing. It’s honestly such a hassle & I hate doing it, but every single re-sale platform seems so eager to side with buyers no matter what. I hope you get your funds released.

Honestly if I had my crystal ball and knew what a hassle this would be I would donate the bag and take my tax deduction and be done with this. Poshmark was just a way to have some fun and clear out my closet and use the money to buy more Coach. I'll just haul it all to Salvation Army from now on.

Honestly if I had my crystal ball and knew what a hassle this would be I would donate the bag and take my tax deduction and be done with this. Poshmark was just a way to have some fun and clear out my closet and use the money to buy more Coach. I'll just haul it all to Salvation Army from now on.

Im sorry you feel that way :sad:. I know this experience has turned you away from Poshmark but I wouldn’t give up on selling yet, even if that means picking a different platform. Im not a huge fan of Poshmark but I like their 4 day return window. I have too much anxiety to sell on Ebay lol. I hope you change your mind & give it one more try- even if it’s on a different re-sale site :smile:

When ebay became so heavily sided with buyers, I started offering bags I knew would never bring much at work or the salon for $30-$40 depending on what it was. I might have gotten maybe $10 more selling online, but this spared me dumb questions, demands for different shipping methods and anxiety about sales gone wrong.

I am so excited to share what arrived today!!! The enormously talented @LunaSilver's works of art!!!

Gorgeous new tea roses for jade Kimball, BT Rambler's Legacy, currant Companion Flap, blue Janice and red Basic Bag!

IMG_8512.JPG

Baby Courier with new strap and tea rose!
IMG_8522.jpg

BT Rambler's Legacy with black strap/black & BT tea rose!
IMG_8525.jpg

Bottle green Bella Court and new tea rose!
IMG_8528.jpg

Navy Willis and navy tea rose!
IMG_8531.jpg

Sure do miss her... :heart: