Vintage Coach Photos & Chat

Also the bottom corners of small courier is rounder, while the big version is more square.
First is large version, second is baby version.
ETA: if you compare the width of added piece (the keeper) at front bottom , to the whole width of bag, the baby courier keeper take up more percentage of the whole width

View attachment 5045655

View attachment 5045657

The small one above is my new 9505! :loveeyes: It does seem to be perfect for a small bag gal! Any guesses on that colour???

I just ran across an interesting etsy listing for beautiful handmade leather charms. Made by the lovely @LunaSilver of course! Woot woot! Got a charm to match a bottle green bag I have on the way from another lovely tpf'er :clap:

I just ran across an interesting etsy listing for beautiful handmade leather charms. Made by the lovely @LunaSilver of course! Woot woot! Got a charm to match a bottle green bag I have on the way from another lovely tpf'er :clap:

I just purchased a few myself! :loveeyes: So happy to support the immensely talented @LunaSilver! :flowers:

I just purchased a few myself! :loveeyes: So happy to support the immensely talented @LunaSilver! :flowers:
Thank you very much!