Vintage Coach Photos & Chat

Here is one of my favorite little bags because it has a surprise inside! I don't use it because it is too small but it makes me happy to look at. I even like the way the dye faded on the edges so it looks two-tone. The style is called shoulder purse and it is style #9385. I think it was made around 1986.

This adorable clutch bag is a reissue of a Bonnie Cashin design. The original was called the patch pocket bag and it came out around 1969. For the reissue, in the late eighties, they made the style even more fun by adding a zippered pocket on the other side and making it two-tone. There is a black and white version too. I absolutely love this bag and it holds a lot more than it looks. The style number is 9004 and it is called the stroll tote. It is about 10 x 10 x 3 inches. The color was called peacock blue with coral.

Here's one more. This is from the Carriage classics collection from around 1992. This is the Chauncey bag, #9897. It is very small but it is pretty cute and a very nice shade of olive. I never rehabbed it. Actually I didn't rehab the stroll tote either. I found that one in almost perfect condition.

Gorgeous bags, Whateve. Love the 'surprise' inside the shoulder purse. The peacock blue clutch is so out there, and I've never seen a Chauncey before. The olive colour is great and I love the studs.

I love this thread! Everyone's bags are amazing. I don't have pictures of all of mine, but I really should photograph the rest.

This is an original Bonnie Cashin skinny tote. I am lucky to have two of these - This one is camel, and the other is black, and they are both in great condition.

Here is a picture of both of my Baxters. I rehabbed the black one on the left. The leather on these are fantastic. I'm usually not a satchel person, but Baxter is great.

This is Post Pouch. It's small, so I don't carry it that often, but is a great little bag. I think the new Willis's must have been inspired by this bag.

This is a School Bag - #9695. It is a skinny little bag that is exactly the right size to fit an iPad.

This is my beloved Musette. One of my first rehabs.

These are all stunning. I am a satchel person and the Baxter has been on my covet list for a ling time. The Musette is TDF. I don't think I've ever seen one listed unless it's already rehabbed.

Reactions: americandreaming
These are all stunning. I am a satchel person and the Baxter has been on my covet list for a ling time. The Musette is TDF. I don't think I've ever seen one listed unless it's already rehabbed.

Thank you! I'm really surprised how much I love Baxter. Because the base is so wide, it really holds a lot. I search religiously for Musettes. They are hard to find and are usually very expensive unless poorly listed. I really want to find the older Swag Bag one day. I saw one once that needed rehabbed and regret not spending the money for it.

This adorable clutch bag is a reissue of a Bonnie Cashin design. The original was called the patch pocket bag and it came out around 1969. For the reissue, in the late eighties, they made the style even more fun by adding a zippered pocket on the other side and making it two-tone. There is a black and white version too. I absolutely love this bag and it holds a lot more than it looks. The style number is 9004 and it is called the stroll tote. It is about 10 x 10 x 3 inches. The color was called peacock blue with coral.
LOVE this clutch!:smile:

WOW! The bags are all gorgeous!! No wonder some of you are trying so hard to behave. I confess that I am still being a bit bad BUT the "must have" list is growing shorter - I think! Here is my latest acquisition. I was trying hard but just couldn't resist.

I am so happy to see you all here!

Attachments

• $_57 (Small).jpg
    $_57 (Small).jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 2,025
Thank you! I'm really surprised how much I love my Baxter. Because the base is so wide, it really holds a lot. I search religiously for Musettes. They are hard to find and are usually very expensive unless poorly listed. I really want to find the older Swag Bag one day. I saw one once that needed rehabbed and regret not spending the money for it.
I love the Baxters and picked one up not long ago. I love it when sellers are just selling a bag with no idea what it is. It makes for great bargains sometimes.

I love the Baxters and picked one up not long ago. I love it when sellers are just selling a bag with no idea what it is. It makes for great bargains sometimes.

Two Baxters?? and one is in tan! Well, I have go find one of those because as much as I love my black one, that tan one is glorious!