Vintage Coach Photos & Chat

rkiz

May 21, 2016
Pacific Northwest
I actually was so excited I couldn’t fall asleep after I got it, lol. I’m such a dork. However I’m not happy to hear about this moth ball situation! I’ll have to report back if mine also has that smell too.
I've ordered a few bags from her, and nothing I received smells of mothballs. I don't think all her things were stored in the same place. Hopefully no mothball smell with the Chester!

May 14, 2020
Canada
I want one but I do think it is small, last year saw one in a ny thrift store, the person buying it let me look at it, she got for 10. it is more high than wide. I think it depends on your style. I found it narrow and didnt think it would work for me, but I am crazy for vintage Coach!
I kept going back to the listing but I just wasn’t feeling it. I decided against but I did end up pulling the trigger on a legacy rambler. I feel much better about my decision haha.

rkiz

May 21, 2016
Pacific Northwest
Oh ok, that’s good to hear! And yay about the jade prairie! Who knew the prairie came in so many awesome colors? Certainly not I!
I admit that until recently, I didn't give Prairies as much as a glance! This jade one is the 4th prairie I've bought from her. I've spent wayyy too much money on bags recently... need to go park my butt on ban island for a while... a LONG while :lol:

Narnanz

"See here for no willpower"
Jun 24, 2018
New Zealand
I admit that until recently, I didn't give Prairies as much as a glance! This jade one is the 4th prairie I've bought from her. I've spent wayyy too much money on bags recently... need to go park my butt on ban island for a while... a LONG while :lol:
room for you on my boat if you would like to join me.

Jacynthe

Dec 25, 2018
Montreal, Canada
I kept going back to the listing but I just wasn’t feeling it. I decided against but I did end up pulling the trigger on a legacy rambler. I feel much better about my decision haha.
I hope you will like the Rambler Legacy. I have carried several vintage Coach (Patricia during cross boarder travel, Prairie, Nottingham, Bedford,etc.) Turns out that the Rambler legacy is perfect for me! I especially find the width of the strap distributes weight evenly which is very comfortable for all day wear.

May 14, 2020
Canada
I think the Rambler's Legacy is one of the cutest bags. It's a decent size too if you don't carry a ton.
I hope you will like the Rambler Legacy. I have carried several vintage Coach (Patricia during cross boarder travel, Prairie, Nottingham, Bedford,etc.) Turns out that the Rambler legacy is perfect for me! I especially find the width of the strap distributes weight evenly which is very comfortable for all day wear.
It looks like a very cute bag! Im excited! For what I would have paid for the murphy, I actually ended up buying 2 bags last night! Im happy about my choices haha