Vintage Coach Photos & Chat

Mars probe 1999, ? United States still is in imperial?

We prefer to call them "Bloody Yank Revolutionary" measurements rather than Imperial. :lol:

ETA - Except for "stone" of course, we left that to the English as a consolation prize for getting their Imperial bums whipped by a bunch of rag-tag farmers.;)

But HEY ENGLAND, we still love you. Now get your butts out of Scotland! scotland2.gif

Last edited:
I received my first bag charm today!!! @Nataluccia3 you were right, the hardware matches beautifully, Im so glad I bit the bullet & bought it! We are bag charm twins :drinks:. Now I know exactly how the addiction starts because Im already looking at getting another one lol
View attachment 4850121
Why did you have to go and do that?! Now I need one! Love it!

coach bag - 1.jpg I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, but this is a bag that I had authenticated here. I gave it a good cleaning and added my own NYC skyline tag that I had made at the Coach House back pre-COVID. The tag brings back great memories. The bag is the perfect size for the essentials when taking my furry kids out for walkies. I'm really happy with how it turned out! :smile:

View attachment 4850321 I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, but this is a bag that I had authenticated here. I gave it a good cleaning and added my own NYC skyline tag that I had made at the Coach House back pre-COVID. The tag brings back great memories. The bag is the perfect size for the essentials when taking my furry kids out for walkies. I'm really happy with how it turned out! :smile:
I wish I had the NYC tag. I kept waiting for my daughter, who used to go to NYC often, to get me one, but she didn't take the hint. I have London, Hawaii (where I've never been!), and Las Vegas.

I received my first bag charm today!!! @Nataluccia3 you were right, the hardware matches beautifully, Im so glad I bit the bullet & bought it! We are bag charm twins :drinks:. Now I know exactly how the addiction starts because Im already looking at getting another one lol
View attachment 4850121
It is gorgeous!!! So glad my input was helpful in beginning another addiction!

Nope...wise...love the Dooney...beenburned authenticates those as well.
Whats that larger brown one with the tongue like clasp thingy....see me be really technical here.
It’s a Dooney as well. Feels like wood it’s so hard but super cool bag. I sent them to the authenticate this Dooney thread but it hasn’t had activity since August. Hopefully she’ll see it there :smile:

AEFE1B4A-93FD-498F-9EE4-1BC8F7B12AF2.jpeg

3DDCB0D7-0258-4C62-BCDE-95D56078F37F.jpeg

2FDD5A43-9C1D-4C5B-9B5B-48E10C1D989D.jpeg

CA721D06-45C6-46DA-8AF0-0D5FC696D01A.jpeg

3DC834D5-5ED7-4748-B7E2-82B1D055E8EE.jpeg

6D06A4A7-DE85-4303-B5F0-C2AA61AD9CA6.jpeg

8D0FFBA6-477C-4F84-AE40-F58B2406F601.jpeg

It’s a Dooney as well. Feels like wood it’s so hard but super cool bag. I sent them to the authenticate this Dooney thread but it hasn’t had activity since August. Hopefully she’ll see it there :smile:

View attachment 4850421

View attachment 4850422

View attachment 4850423

View attachment 4850424

View attachment 4850425

View attachment 4850426

View attachment 4850427
Ive only found one dooney at an up market thrift store. All the others Ive seen have been really bad fakes. That one is cool. Some dooneys can be washed like Coach but I dont think that one can. Maybe just condition and renupur as normal.