Vintage Chevron Chanel - Is something wrong?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Save 25% off all Jeans at Nordstrom. Sale ends Sunday at noon EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello,
    So, I found this amazing Vintage Chevron Chanel - except - do you see where the stamping is? The bottom Right of the C? Has anyone seen this? Can you show me examples...? I think the bag is beautiful..but am unsure of the authenticity. Everything SEEMS right it's just the gold glows a bit too much ...it's very vibrant...and I know they use to coat with higher levels of gold...but the chain seems bigger too...? UGH! I don't know!!! Please HELP ME!! Professional Chanel People NEEDED!
    pinterest.com/pin/353180795759416531/

2. Can you post a pic?

3. Please post authentication request to

Chanel Authentication thread & read rules for posting to this thread in post #1 and 2
    http://forum.purseblog.com/chanel-shopping/authenticate-this-chanel-read-the-rules-and-use-890008.html

When it comes to buying pre-owned, we always recommend you to ******************

We don't discuss authentication details individually and authentication questions are only allowed in Chanel authentication thread

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.