Vintage Chanel serial sticker start with '2'

creamy980

Apr 29, 2016
Hello ladies, if you have got any vintage pieces in number 2xxxxx, is it possible to send me the photo of the serial sticker? I have been finding it online but usually they only post the sticker start with 3 or 4. Thank very so much!!

Mooshooshoo

Oct 19, 2011
UK
Hello and welcome to the Purse Forum.

I think it's unlikely members will post photographs of serial numbers due to resellers copying and utilising such photographs. We try reduce such risks as much as possible and recommend that members do the same.

Can I ask why is it that you want to see a photograph of the serial number? If it's because you are trying to determine authenticity of a bag you are looking to buy you can post it on the authentication thread, as long as it's currently a live sale. If it's not one you have already purchased we recommend using an authentication service such as Etinceller or Authenticate4u.

:smile:

Bisoux78

Jul 26, 2012
Strawberry Fields
Hello ladies, if you have got any vintage pieces in number 2xxxxx, is it possible to send me the photo of the serial sticker? I have been finding it online but usually they only post the sticker start with 3 or 4. Thank very so much!!
Yoogi's has a pic of the serial stickers per year. Its quite easy to find if you do a Google search...Its literally the first thing that pops up.

Reactions: ccbaggirl89