Vintage Chanel on Shopbop?

yep I think I read an article about it previously...but that price imo is a bit of a rip off. After all, its a vintage and the price for a new one is too far off from that

did anyone see how much the earrings were?

Does anybody want to buy it? I put it in my shopping cart, but as soon as I remove it will be available again.

This authentic vintage Chanel quilted leather handbag features a logo plate and turn-lock closure at the front flap. Patch pocket, zip pocket, and snap flap under front flap. Patch back pocket. Gold hardware. Chain strap can be worn long or doubled. Leather-lined interior features 2 patch pockets.

* 6"H x 9.5"L x 2.5"D.
* 9" strap drop (doubled).
* Made in France.
* NOTE: This is an authentic vintage piece. Gentle wear is to be expected.

With over 15 years as America's leading vintage experts, What Comes Around Goes Around co-founders Gerard Maione and Seth Weisser continue to bring vintage to the forefront of fashion, traveling and hand-picking the finest authentic vintage pieces from around the globe. WCAGA Vintage is the perfect way to wear these one-of-a-kind pieces in the modern world, and an opportunity for every woman to enhance her unique personal style.

Last edited: