Vintage Chanel in Miami

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Anyone know where vintage chanel can be found in Miami. Looking for clothing, shoes or bags. We are gonna be in Miami south beach this weekend and would love to find some vintage chanel for my wife. Are there any consignment shops or other places down there we can look. Thanks.

2. Here are a few places for you to try that I have personally seen Chanel at.

On South Beach: Lincoln Road area, Consign of the Times-1635 Jefferson Ave. Miami Beach (305-535-0811

In Coconut Grove, a few miles south of South Beach, The Fashionista Consignment Boutique, 3135 Commodore Plaza #101, Coconut Grove, Fl 305-443-4331

In the city of South Miami a little further south, The Dressing room of South Miami, 5829 SW 73rd St. #9, South Miami 305-668-4440

All of the locations are also great areas to walk around, lots of shops and places to eat inside and outside. Hope you find what your looking for have fun with the hunt!

hairbowgirl likes this.
  3. Thanks. Will check these places out. Not looking for anythin in particular. Would love to find a business suit though. It's just the thrill of finding that bargain and if it's chanel....well what more can you ask for.

4. #4 Sep 23, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2010
    Very little Vintage Chanel in Miami, but you can try the following:
    C Madeleine's
    305) 945-7770
    13702 Biscayne Blvd
    Miami Beach, FL 33181
    Fabulous Second Hand High end Vintage Store.............

Second Showing (No Chanel Handbags), but the occasional Chanel RTW and other high end brand clothing
    11521 S. Dixie Highway, Pinecrest, Florida.
    No great bargains but interesting inventory.

Also, at the Mayfair Hotel in Coconut Grove, twice a month an antiques and vintage sale takes place, Chanel handbags are sold, but no bargains, gorgeous jewelry at times.........let me check the next date for you.

Mayfair Hotel, Coconut Grove, Florida.
    3000 Florida Avenue
    Miami, Florida 33133
    (305) 441-0000
    Vintage and Antique Show held every month, call the hotel to make sure there is one going on the weekend you are down here.

hairbowgirl likes this.
  5. Fly Boutique 650 lincoln road.

6. Sorry to dig up such an old thread, but I’ll be in Miami for a couple of days this week and would like to check out some consignment shops! Mostly interested in Chanel purses but happy to see some Diors and LVs too! Any recommendations? Thanks!

7. There's a "what goes around comes around" store in Miami Beach. Vintage handbags.