Vintage Celine Repairs

Jun 11, 2015
Hi All,
I finally found a black Vintage Celine Box bag after months of searching, unfortunately it has seen better days and has quite a lot of scratches :sad: Does anyone know where I could get these repaired? I contacted Handbag Spa and they said it would be £225! They said to remove scratches I would need to get it recolored and to get get recolored it would need to be professionally cleaned by them. Seems a little extortionate... Also contacted Handbag Clinic but they're a little slow to reply. Any other recommendations? Photos attached!
Thanks all!
Charlotte

Attachments

Sirentian

Apr 8, 2017
Hi All,
I finally found a black Vintage Celine Box bag after months of searching, unfortunately it has seen better days and has quite a lot of scratches :sad: Does anyone know where I could get these repaired? I contacted Handbag Spa and they said it would be £225! They said to remove scratches I would need to get it recolored and to get get recolored it would need to be professionally cleaned by them. Seems a little extortionate... Also contacted Handbag Clinic but they're a little slow to reply. Any other recommendations? Photos attached!
Thanks all!
Charlotte
Hey charlotte777, I don't know about relative prices in the UK but looking at this Chanel thread, a typical cost for repairs is around $200 - $260 so I think £225 sounds about right. It's a beautiful bag, but those scratches would definitely take an expert to clean up!

Did the other clinic get back to you in the end?