Vintage buy or not?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Morning, i am thinking in buying a vintage bag. Can you tell me any other store apart from patina that sells to europe ( Spain)Do you know if this is 100% percent original in this online boutique? What should i ask for in order to properly check the bag? Any suggestions about buying online vintage are more than welcome! Thanks

Laurenk5 likes this.
  2. I'm in the midst of looking at vintage bags myself. I trust Vestiaire Collective but I'm not sure if I shoud just wait until I have money for a new one (which feels like never since Chanel prices are oging up all the time).

Croker likes this.
  3. It happens the same to me. I have a reissue as a present from my mum in 2008. Now it is more than 5000 eur! I have a woc of 2000 ( just bought it before the increase) i can afford a mini, which i would like in grey black or navy, a new one, but it is difficult to find...so what should I do?

4. Collector's Square

5. I don't trust Vestiaire at all. I bought a Gucci Soho Disco bag through them, about a year later I then sold it through them. When they were authenticating it they told me they couldn't sell it because I was selling a fake, even though I bought it from them!! I eventually argued this and was given all my money back, however I don't trust their 'authentication' at all