Vintage Blue Zircon Right Hand Ring—cool or weird?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I love my Cambodia Natural Blue Zircon ring thanks to Kat Flroence!

lulu_ma and essiedub like this.
  2. Did you get them?:graucho:

What an interesting setting! Is that a companion ring or is it attached? Can you post a close up ?

3. Hi!
    I wish I had it on me today. The accompanying ring just goes perfect. It is a band by a British designer named Ruth Tomlinson.
    The Blue Zircon has a special setting by Kat Florence with D flawless diamonds! It's so pretty! Hope this helps!

Blue Zircon Ring.jpg IMG_2702.JPG

Miso Fine, lulu_ma and whateve like this.
  4. Gorgeous color!

5. I want a pair of zircon studs! I got a beautiful pool blue pair, but I think 5mm is too small for my face:/ Back they go...

6. Thank you! :smile:

7. D9DC6ECA-AA89-4456-90BF-F6AFBCD13936.jpeg

CoastalCouture I’m guessing the studs you saw were much deeper blue, but I actually want a pale blue green color pair.

What do you guys think of these? I love the pool blue (sorry, couldn’t get a great pic) color of the 5mm, but the 6mm are the right size for my ear. The 5mm are almost a paraiba color just not neon.

8. Yes, much deeper. They did have that neon like quality too.

9. C14E1520-1E32-4FAE-A134-CCA1EF59778B.jpeg
    So I decided to keep the pool blue zircon studs even though they are a little small at 5mm. I just love the color. I’m experimenting with diamond jackets to give them more presence. Here’s the best one so far. Sorry, I need a manicure:oh:

whateve likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice