Vintage black Kelly from the 50's! AAAHH!

To those who like the look (I am one of those) it really is an amazing find. And it will have the brass closure as well, wich makes me :drool:
What size is it?
Could you please, please post pics when you get it? I would so much love to see such a special piece!

trama turgo you're response got me even more excited! What brass closure are you talking about? Will it look any different from the current kellys? (it's a size 35 btw)

I will definitely share better photos when i receive it but here's a SNEAK PEEK of my bag in the store...please excuse all the beautiful vintage accessories scattered around lol

9hj4nq.jpg

Hey guys! OMG i'm so so excited you guys have no idea! I sent my brother to the famous Jeff Ihenacho's boutique One of a Kind in London to see if he could find a cool vintage chanel for me, and he sent me a picture of one and my eyes went straight to the background where I saw this beeeauuutiful Kelly in a glass box and guess what.....

IT'S MINE!! My first Hermes bag and it's a CLASSIC...literally! I'm so excited I had to share! I'll share photos when he's back! :biggrin:

Congratulations ;) Indeed Hermes Kelly is really a gorgeous and classy bag! How much did u get it from London? Cant wait to see the pic! :nuts: