Vintage Bally?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I found this patent alligator purse by Bally in the attic, I never knew existed! Just sitting in its dustbag and still shiny too. :weird:
    [​IMG]

It probably belonged to my aunt or grandma. I wonder what year its from and would it look weird to carry it around nowadays? :lol:

2. GORGEOUS!!!!!! :drool:

It would not be at all weird to carry it now. Congrats on this great find!

3. No it is very nice.. I would wear it..

4. Weird? Heck no! Tres Chic!!! It gives the Hermes a run for its money! Wear it and enjoy it!! Beautiful, elegant bag!!

5. ITA with the others! A month or so ago my mom gave me a vintage Bally that she only wore a few times to sell on her behalf, and I hate to see it go - it's very well made (leather lining!) and classically styled. I can see it looking good now or ten years from now, for that matter. You are lucky, OP! :smile:

6. Beautiful and timeless!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Thanks everyone for your input! :biggrin:
    I could see myself carrying it to a dinner party. :drinkup: Its very formal looking to me so I don't think I'll be using it to go shopping or hanging out in jeans. Now to find an event to take it to! :sweatdrop:

8. That is gorgeous! Man if only I found stuff like that in my attic... Wait. I don't have an attic :P

9. Hoooly, that is one stunning bag :shocked:

10. so stylish, I say use it!

11. Can I come and rummage in your attic?? LOL

12. oh lucky you! great find OP... its very good looking:biggrin:

13. :tup:

14. a beautiful treasure to wear and enjoy!!!

15. That is gorgeous! IMHO - you could totally rock that with jeans and a turtleneck - or tshirt depending on where you live!