Vintage bag. Yay or nay

MsCho

Apr 17, 2015
Hi guys,
I really shouldn't buy anymore Chanel this month. Just got some heels, the filigree flap and a 2.55 small wallet but....
I saw this bag being sold used and I'm considering whether or not I should get it. It's from 2015 Cruise seasonal collection.
Does anyone have this bag? Any modeling shots? Pros and cons? Thanks in advance for any input. ❤️
Picture borrowed from bragmybag

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    146.6 KB · Views: 444
Hi guys
I actually posted earlier but not a single person replied. I dunno if somehow the thread was private?
Anyways I'm thinking of buying this bag. It's a pre-loved bag.

It's the small messenger from Cruise 2015. Does anyone have it? or have any modeling shots? Thx

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    668.4 KB · Views: 502
I always liked these messenger bags and they sold out in stores. The pink is really pretty and I think it's made of calf which makes it pretty durable....

Hi guys
I actually posted earlier but not a single person replied. I dunno if somehow the thread was private?
Anyways I'm thinking of buying this bag. It's a pre-loved bag.

It's the small messenger from Cruise 2015. Does anyone have it? or have any modeling shots? Thx

2015 doesn't qualify as vintage...that's way too recent. A bag has to be at least 10 years old to be in that category. :smile:

As for the bag itself, its cute but definitely overpriced. If you decide to re-sell it in the future, I don't see this as having a high resale value or demand.

the price is high. there is a CC bubble bag that is substantially larger, calf, and looks more like the larger one in the photo and it is going on the pre-loved market for about 2K. i would pass on that one b/c of the price ... i think if you're willing to get something pre-loved you can find a similar shape and style for much less.