Vintage bag. Yay or nay

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access ends today! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi guys,
    I really shouldn't buy anymore Chanel this month. Just got some heels, the filigree flap and a 2.55 small wallet but....
    I saw this bag being sold used and I'm considering whether or not I should get it. It's from 2015 Cruise seasonal collection.
    Does anyone have this bag? Any modeling shots? Pros and cons? Thanks in advance for any input. ❤️
    Picture borrowed from bragmybag

Attached Files:

2. Here's another picture for reference~

Attached Files:

3. Hi guys
    I actually posted earlier but not a single person replied. I dunno if somehow the thread was private?
    Anyways I'm thinking of buying this bag. It's a pre-loved bag.

It's the small messenger from Cruise 2015. Does anyone have it? or have any modeling shots? Thx

Attached Files:

4. what color?

5. The pink one.

6. I don't love it personally. The price seems high to me for size and popularity.

7. I'm not a fan.

Seems way overpriced and I'm not crazy about the size.

8. Same... Its a very cute little purse but the price seems so very high!
    So i wont - but if you like it then you should go for it!

9. i would pass...

i think it's expensive and i'm not a fan of the shape..

those are just my personal thoughts.

10. I always liked these messenger bags and they sold out in stores. The pink is really pretty and I think it's made of calf which makes it pretty durable....

11. We don't allow members to post a topic twice, we merged your threads.

12. 2015 doesn't qualify as vintage...that's way too recent. A bag has to be at least 10 years old to be in that category. :smile:

As for the bag itself, its cute but definitely overpriced. If you decide to re-sell it in the future, I don't see this as having a high resale value or demand.

13. I think it depends what the price of this bag is now?

14. the price is high. there is a CC bubble bag that is substantially larger, calf, and looks more like the larger one in the photo and it is going on the pre-loved market for about 2K. i would pass on that one b/c of the price ... i think if you're willing to get something pre-loved you can find a similar shape and style for much less.

15. I think this seller pulled the pic from Brag my Bag which reflects the newer price. I don't think she has shared the new price....

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice