Vintage Bags anyone?

There are some vintage pieces that I have kept over the years, but I really really try to not hoard and part with anything that I can bear to sell.
My favorite vintage bag that is in my collection and staying put is my Christian Dior Fold Over Clutch which I was able to get reasonable on PM. I had been hunting for it since it was showcased on SATC. I have a few more that I am likely keeping, mostly Gucci.
BUT, my issue is that I cannot, absolutely cannot, pass a vintage bag up if it looks special and I am drawn to it, so I end up with a lot of them that I list on Etsy and hope to sell to someone as passionate about vintage bags as I am!

My most favorite vintage bags that I have currently (that I have to part with eventually!!)
Germain Guerin
Duvelleroy
Walborg
Whiting and Davis
Pierre Cardin
Jay Herbert
Lei's
Harry Levine (but they don't resell well)
Coblentz (amazing)
Lucille De Paris (really amazing)
Dofan
and the list continues to grow....I just cannot help myself!

Hi! I'm looking for any help that I can get with this handbag!

I recently pulled this (very dirty) beauty out of my closet and decided to try to find a little information on it. I'm mostly interested to learn about how old it is (I read roughly 50s-70s) and a possible value for the bag.

I did a little bit of searching to try to find a similar or exact match for this particular bag, but didn't have much luck.

Any information would be greatly appreciated! Attached are a few photos.

Thank you!1589506991770-1610274185.jpg 1589506991770-1610274185.jpg 1589507094522-469162427.jpg 15895071727331555419750.jpg

Hi! I'm looking for any help that I can get with this handbag!

I recently pulled this (very dirty) beauty out of my closet and decided to try to find a little information on it. I'm mostly interested to learn about how old it is (I read roughly 50s-70s) and a possible value for the bag.

I did a little bit of searching to try to find a similar or exact match for this particular bag, but didn't have much luck.

Any information would be greatly appreciated! Attached are a few photos.

Thank you!View attachment 4730823 View attachment 4730823 View attachment 4730825 View attachment 4730827
I just happened to be looking at this thread and Meyers caught my eye, which I know of from a designer that worked for Coach back in the 60’s.
Nothing specific about that bag but here is some info about Meyers:
http://www.bagladyemporium.com/BLU/index.php?n=Main.MeyersManufacturingCo