Vintage bag reveal!

MsCho

Apr 17, 2015
Hi ladies!
I haven’t been active on the forums since Covid. Long story short I opened a vegan bakery and haven’t bought any new bags since 2020 since you know… leather 😂. Anyways fast forward to today and I’m getting ready to move back to California and was cleaning out my closet. I looked at consignment stores to list a few of my items and came across this bag that was such a steal I couldn’t pass on it.

Reactions: Sferics
Excuse my house slippers but here’s a mod shot of how she looks on my frame plus a few more photos of her. I’m 5’2 for reference. I think she’s a Maxi or Jumbo XL. I’m not sure if the names are synonymous for each other but she’s 34 cm X 22 cm X 10 cm. I’m going to clean her and try to remove some of her dents & scratches. I’ll post before and after if I succeed 😅

Attachments

• IMG_5527.jpeg
    IMG_5527.jpeg
    140.5 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_5533.jpeg
    IMG_5533.jpeg
    201.8 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_5531.jpeg
    IMG_5531.jpeg
    215.9 KB · Views: 41
Congrats on the bakery! Life doesn't have to be all or nothing. Like my sainted old granny used to say, "Eat vegan; wear Chanel!"

She is a Jumbo XL.

I was just popping into the Chanel forum to say something about my Jumbo XL. Come say hello in the thread about Virginie Viard.
I love your grandma! :lol:
I do run a vegan bakery but I am definitely not vegan. The only bag I carry to my bakery is the Hermes grooming tote which is basically all canvas including the handles minus two very small leather details on either side which people don’t really notice. I don’t want my customers to throw red paint on my bags. Lol