* Vintage All The Way!! * with pics *

beautyy, i loveee your jumbo .....

im still in desperate search for a jumbo for a reasonable price~
the one im bidding on--- the winner just mailed me and said they're going to cancel all bids & relist!! im sooooooooo devesated =(

Wow they are both gorgeous!

Thank you! :flowers:

Indeed Natalie they do look like new and you're really rocking them!:yes::nuts: Congrats on both!

BTW it's so interesting to see how Chanel bags hold during time esp when taken good care of !Congrats again!:tup:

Thank you so much :cutesy: I know, I know, isn't it amazing? Just goes to show that Chanel bags are a really good investment for the long run :yes: :graucho:

beautyy, i loveee your jumbo .....

im still in desperate search for a jumbo for a reasonable price~
the one im bidding on--- the winner just mailed me and said they're going to cancel all bids & relist!! im sooooooooo devesated =(

Thanks dear. Don't worry, fingers crossed that you will also find one real soon :tup:

congrats Natalie! i esp love that patent messenger! and the vintage jumbo is of course stunning! but most of all... i LOVE that rare white vintage find on your siggy! cant wait to see your mod pics for that one too! vintage is just the best isnt it?! CONGRATS again!

Really nice finds. You're an inspiration -- vintage bags in great condition are out there waiting for a new loving home. Who says you have to have the newest ones to enjoy Chanel.

Congrats!! I, too, am drawn like a moth to a flame; i.e, the white classic with black hardware :smile:

Thanks for sharing and giving vintage Chanels a walk in the park . .

Ohhh Nat, you scored some gorgeous pieces, vintage or not!! :nuts: :heart: I love the size of the patent sling bag... and you look fab modeling it (I don't like taking pics in the mirror either haha... I feel silly and awkward)! :P Ohhh, and the Jumbo is just beautiful... I think you wear this size even better than the XL! :heart: These vintage lamb flaps that consistently show up on ebay, etc. in such great condition really make a case for lambskin not being as delicate as we think (though I still love caviar hehe, because it works well for me)! ;) Congrats and enjoy your new babies!!! :yahoo:

Wow! :nuts: You would never think they were vintage by looking at them. Speaks volumes of the quality of these vintage Chanel bags. Congrats and thanks for sharing your classy vintage pieces:smile: