Vintage Alhambra Ring vs Thin Diamond JUC ... Please help me choose

WG Vintage Alhambra Ring or RG Thin Diamond JUC

• Total voters

snow989

Jun 8, 2014
Please help me choose my next piece between the VCA WG Vintage Alhambra Ring or Cartier RG Thin Diamond JUC, I am having a lot of trouble deciding and unfortunately I can't choose both. I have been wanting to add more WG pieces to my collection for a while now, but the Thin Diamond JUC is tempting me. My current VCA collection consist of the YG MOP Sweet Alhambra Earrings, Vintage Guilloché Necklace and RG Sweet Alhambra Necklace. I have the Regular Love Bracelet in YG and RG from Cartier; I don't stack them I usually alternate wearing them.

Thanks so much!

VCA.jpg
JUC.jpg

ok so this is right up my alley! i have two full size JUC- one in plain YG and one in WG with diamonds. and i LOVE THEM. but they are substantial gold pieces. the small JUC is hollow, hence the price. if i ever got the small JUC, i would most certainly get the new diamond version because it's adorable, but i think of it as a fun accessory, not really a piece of jewelry, if that makes sense. i think it's for the person who already has a good collection and just wants to add something fun. so that being said, if it's between a diamond ring from VCA and that, i'd choose the ring.

Reactions: Familyfirst
ok so this is right up my alley! i have two full size JUC- one in plain YG and one in WG with diamonds. and i LOVE THEM. but they are substantial gold pieces. the small JUC is hollow, hence the price. if i ever got the small JUC, i would most certainly get the new diamond version because it's adorable, but i think of it as a fun accessory, not really a piece of jewelry, if that makes sense. i think it's for the person who already has a good collection and just wants to add something fun. so that being said, if it's between a diamond ring from VCA and that, i'd choose the ring.
Thanks for the quick reply and sharing your thoughts! Originally I wanted to get the full size JUC, but when I tried it at the store it was a bit of an overkill for my wrist so I didn't buy it at the time. And when I decided to buy the VCA ring, they released the thin diamond JUC and it was just so tempting since it looked so much better on me even though like you said it is hollow so it felt super light which I didn't like. Another reason for my dilemma is I only have two full size Loves as bracelets that I really wear, but have a lot of rings from Tiffany and other brands.

Thanks for the quick reply and sharing your thoughts! Originally I wanted to get the full size JUC, but when I tried it at the store it was a bit of an overkill for my wrist so I didn't buy it at the time. And when I decided to buy the VCA ring, they released the thin diamond JUC and it was just so tempting since it looked so much better on me even though like you said it is hollow so it felt super light which I didn't like. Another reason for my dilemma is I only have two full size Loves as bracelets that I really wear, but have a lot of rings from Tiffany and other brands.
that's another way to look at it. i gave you my opinion from a value perspective but if you look at it from a "what do i need?" perspective then the question is, do you already have enough rings and not enough bracelets? in which case you have your answer. i'm sure you'll be thrilled with either choice, honestly.

Reactions: snow989
From what you’re saying it seems like you’re petite, so the thin JUC is probably fine for you. Also, all your other pieces are YG or PG, so that would go better with what you already have.

Reactions: snow989