Vince Addicts - share your loot!

My latest Vince purcase is this cashmere sweater but in light green color:
vince3.jpg

It was $20 in T.J.Maxx :biggrin:

Vincexperts... I need your help styling my silk tops... I feel like I look dopey and they look bulky with skinny jeans. Pics would be appreciated ;)

I have a tan and white silk button down, one white cotton button down and a dolman sleeve/slouchy pink one in silk. I wear my sweaters, tanks and jackets just fine

I am a Vince addict when it comes to shoes! About a year ago I got black flats on sale at Dillard's for $33.00. They are the Ernest, which I settled for over the Ellen.

I got these amazing boots on eBay at the beginning of the fall season, and a few weeks ago I finally purchased my favorite Vince shoe, the Ellen in Bisque. I've been watching it forever hoping it would go on sale, and it wouldn't! I put it in my cart for $79.00 on the Vince website and went to look for promo codes. I found one that looked good and put it in - the price dropped from $79.00 to $29.00!! I had to double check quite a few times to make sure it was legit, but it was!

Here's 3 pictures of my Vince collection so far. My mom has the Ellen in black and my sister also has it in the nude color. My mom also has a coral/red striped shirt that she got at Nordstrom that is absolutely gorgeous material!

Attachments

• image-2477368792.jpg
    image-2477368792.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 413
  • image-1893509410.jpg
    image-1893509410.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 412
  • image-3343377324.jpg
    image-3343377324.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 412
I am a Vince addict when it comes to shoes! About a year ago I got black flats on sale at Dillard's for $33.00. They are the Ernest, which I settled for over the Ellen.

I got these amazing boots on eBay at the beginning of the fall season, and a few weeks ago I finally purchased my favorite Vince shoe, the Ellen in Bisque. I've been watching it forever hoping it would go on sale, and it wouldn't! I put it in my cart for $79.00 on the Vince website and went to look for promo codes. I found one that looked good and put it in - the price dropped from $79.00 to $29.00!! I had to double check quite a few times to make sure it was legit, but it was!

Here's 3 pictures of my Vince collection so far. My mom has the Ellen in black and my sister also has it in the nude color. My mom also has a coral/red striped shirt that she got at Nordstrom that is absolutely gorgeous material!

I had never seen the shoes - wow! Those boots! Do youknd sharing the name?