Vif Argent scarf and pochette

merika

Wol
O.G.
Nov 1, 2006
I've always been fascinated by mercury. Once upon a time when I was a terrible teen I chanced upon a bottle in my high school laboratory. I dropped some on a lab bench and spent hours watching it roll around and make patterns. I poked and prodded it with interest and tried to make patterns until I was caught by my chemistry teacher and given a strong lecture on mercury contamination.

Imagine my joy when I saw the Vif Argent scarf! All the Mercury of my dreams!! And such a beautiful design that I could never have hoped to create with my bootleg bottle of mercury (though I tried!)...

Owners of the vif argent scarf or pochette , I'd love to see the colorways and how you tie it..

Thank you!!!

Oh MERIKA!!!! A woman after my own heart! I loved Vif Argent the moment I saw it in the Chocoalte/blue colorway, didn't get it at the time for some reason and then had to search Hell and High Water to find one when I realized what I BOOB I was. But now I have it and I wear this scarf SO much! It's beautiful with jeans........I'll post a pic of mine later today since I'm still in my jammies and on Cupajoe #1.

ME TOO! I love mercury. I just think it's so pretty; the color of mercury is one of my favorite colors. As far as the scarf goes, I'm considering picking one up when I'm at H next week! I think I want it in blue or purple, but I'm not sure yet!

I have it in classic H orange, it was a present from Mr L and one of my first H items (he bought me two scarves and a scarf ring. And got me hooked :roflmfao:). Love the contrasting hems! :tup:

I posted a couple of pictures of me wearing it in the daily scarf thread in the past, let me know if you want me to post them again.

I fell in love with the black vif argent scarf when I saw the beautiful rockerchic modeling it. I saw it at H a month ago and almost bought it but end up getting the projets carres to go with my rouge kelly. The vif argent is definitely in my gotta have it list.

HVAon3.jpg

Here's Loony - the scarf is beautiful!