Views on Jo Malone Dry Oil body spray?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am a moisturizer junkie and like to try new stuff when I run out of my old lotions. I love Jo Malone perfume and I also like using dry oil spray/lotion too. So I see Jo Malone has dry oil in the scent Pear F. which is supposed to smell really great. I was curious if anyone has tried these? I know they are expensive but my neighbor's sister works in retail and can get me it for 30-40% off so to me it is worth it.
    Just wanted to hear any opinions before I buy. I currently have been using my Lush massage bars and they are running low (I love Lush). I tried my daughter's Juicy Couture dry oil spray and liked how it felt againt my skin but not too keen on the smell.
    Does anyone have other favorites of dry oil products? I have used Neutrogens but am sick of it and want something different.:biggrin:

2. I have it in Sweet Lime Cedar and LOVE it!!! :love: It's SO silky!

3. I have to agree with Swanky, they are SILKY. I love to apply it fresh out of the shower, while my skin is still damp, then layer with another scent. Lasts all day, but not overpowering.