View plastic surgery?

Eret

Jan 30, 2022
hello, I am planning to go back to Koirea too( hopefully 2022 also). Sorry, I don’t uses line. I have Instagram,kkt, and whatapps if you like
are u planning to have revision surgery too?
or another procedure?
what month u plan?
i'm considering around march-april ..
Hi Angellee and Coconut03. I am planing to go to Korea next month. Has made an appt at View. I hope your travel will be on the same date

Coconut03

Jan 17, 2021
Hi Angellee and Coconut03. I am planing to go to Korea next month. Has made an appt at View. I hope your travel will be on the same date
What month are you going?
I highly recommend Judy and Jasmine!!!! They are truly amazing and really care for you. I would have mentions Kelvin too, but he is not longer at view.

Eret

Jan 30, 2022
What month are you going?
I highly recommend Judy and Jasmine!!!! They are truly amazing and really care for you. I would have mentions Kelvin too, but he is not longer at view.
Hi!. I'm scheduled early next month, will just be patient with the 7 days quarantine. Jasmine has been the one communicating with me via whatsapp. When do u plan to come?

Taniadly

Jun 2, 2022
Hello guys,

I would go soon to Korea for facial contouring surgery and forehead reduction.
All I see is that clinics in Korea all have complaints or clients saying that we should avoid the clinics, etc.
As it is the same for all clinics, where shall we go then? What are the best clinic surgeries?

I got proposed to go View plastic surgery by Docfinder. What do you guys think?

And I can take any advice for the clinic but it is hard to decide as all clinics have critics and bad reviews.

Thank ya!