View plastic surgery?

Hello to everyone! I am thinking to do rhinoplasty coz I am not very happy with my nose … ha ha …
but have you ever thinked to do plastic surgery in Turkey Istanbul? I hear a lott of good reviews about Turkish surgeons.
Anyway my friend made a face lipo in Medical Exclusive Istanbul and was a very happy with a result…. and honestly price is also very nice…
Maybe someone did operations with turkish doctors? What do you think about it? Lets share experience and thoughts here

Hello to everyone! I am thinking to do rhinoplasty coz I am not very happy with my nose … ha ha …
but have you ever thinked to do plastic surgery in Turkey Istanbul? I hear a lott of good reviews about Turkish surgeons.
Anyway my friend made a face lipo in Medical Exclusive Istanbul and was a very happy with a result…. and honestly price is also very nice…
Maybe someone did operations with turkish doctors? What do you think about it? Lets share experience and thoughts here
Hm, but here’s a thread about View Plastic Surgery and not about Medical Exclusive or Turkish doctors...

Yea ı know i just wanted to share opinion and my thought about another people who allready have an expirience in it. For example you wanna make your surgery in Korea? Can you explain why exactly? Coz I don’t hear really good feedbacks about Korean plastic surgery, but maybe you have another thought about this

At View, I had my 3FC, thread-lift, forehead fat graft and revision rhinoplasty. These surgeries were operated by Dr. Yun: ( 3FC, thread-lift, forehead fat graph on Feb 4) and Dr. Jeong: (nose revision on March 3) My English coordinator is Kelvin.

Background:
In 2019 I had flew to Korea to get double eyelid, rhinoplasty and buccal fat removal. Docfinder had suggested a few clinics and I had narrowed down to View. Unfortunately, the initial price I received was too high for my budget, so I ended going alone to Banobagi. Dr. Hyun-Taek Lee is the doctor who operated on me. I DO NOT recommend him at all! I tried to come back in 2021 for a revision and they kept saying there isn’t much can be done. When clearly multiple clinics had stated that my nose and eyes can be fixed. So does that mean the doctor at Banobagi is not talented or they’re just unethical? My English coordinator is Regina Kang. At first she was very nice but when it come to revision, she shown bad temperament and was being extremely rude.

Before departure:
Due to the pandemic crisis, I had to get my covid pcr test prior 72 hrs before departure.

Packed: For post/after surgery cares, I decided to pack arnicare and sleeping pills in my luggage.
Pillow to sleep up right for my facial contour.
Dry shampoo
Bandages
Hydrogen peroxide
Cotton pad and q-tip

Things I bought in Korea:
GS25 and 7/11: Pumpkin porridge and seaweed soup ( good for deswelling)
Pharmacy: Judy and Kelvin had given me a gift bags with pumpkin juice and nutritional milk on day 1 after my surgery. Day 2 is when I got released from the patient’s room, Kelvin had assisted me to the pharmacy to get vitamin c, prescription medicine from the doctor, and more pumpkin juices & nutritional milk ( because I love it so much). The nutritional milk will help persevered my fat graph.
Olive Young: You can buy konjac jelly. It’s very fulfilling and low calories. OR you can order it on Gmarket. ( it’s cheaper)

ICN Airport / Immigration
Upon landing, the flight attendants had handed out servals forms of declaration.

Checkpoint 1: Body temperature monitored. Presented my passport and PCR negative result.

Unfortunately, I was stopped at checkpoint 1. I was unlucky to be detected with covid symptoms, having a slight fever of 37.7 C degrees. I landed around 2 pm and was held in the airport quarantine area for the covid test to be available. I waited proximity 2 hours for the test to be carried outside. The weather was freezing cold ( 3 C degrees). After that, they provided 2 Burger King sandwiches , 1 coke and 2 water bottles. By 7pm, they released me to checkpoint 2.

Checkpoint 2: Downloaded the “Self Diagnosis mobile app” and “Self Quarantine Safety Protection APP”.

Checkpoint 3: Confirmed my identity with a Korean number. I ended up using Kelvin’s number (View English department coordinator).

Checkpoint 4: Photo and finger-prints were taken. Verified my address and stated my reasoning I’m in Korea.

Checkpoint 5: Claim baggages

Checkpoint 6: Waited for the bus

I waited for about 30mins for the bus to arrive. It transported me to a nearby quarantine facility “Incheon international airport quarantine station”. By 11 pm I received a phone call, stating that my covid sample came back negative. I could sleep here over night and the bus will pick me up tomorrow at 6:30am. It will bring me back to the airport.

Checkpoint 7: Back to ICN Airport terminal 1
8AM: We arrived at the airport and they categorized me with colored lanyard ( this is to identify how I’ll be quarantining: (government facility, Airbnb, or family member).
9 AM: Cleared from the airport and loaded my stuff to the bus. I was sent to Royal Emporium Hotel.

Quarantined:
I was transported to Royal Emporium Hotel with the initial price of 1.680.000 krw ( for 2 weeks). However, they refunded one night because I had already quarantined at the station. The ride from ICN airport to the hotel is about 10-15 minutes. Upon arrival, I had to filled out the dietary information ( the options were no pork, no beef, vegetarian, food allergy, or none) got another covid test, and made a full payment for the staying.
The meal served was a good portion with variety of options. Food is served 3 times a day ( 6am,12pm and 6pm), the meals were usually served at room temperature or slightly cold, never hot.

Hotel regulation:
~Online order is possible but no foods nor drinks ( they’ll check all the packages)
~Opening the window is prohibited, fined up to 200.000 krw
~Announcement over the telecoms were scheduled 2 times a day
~Required to fill out the daily health checks through government quarantine app
~Before leaving the hotel, on day 12 -13 its required to fill out the mode of transportation and given another pcr test
( to be continues)

Hello, Coconut03
Waiting for your updates, I have a very similar experience with you

Yea ı know i just wanted to share opinion and my thought about another people who allready have an expirience in it. For example you wanna make your surgery in Korea? Can you explain why exactly? Coz I don’t hear really good feedbacks about Korean plastic surgery, but maybe you have another thought about this

The way how she wrote the „ i „ gives me the feeling that this is probably a promoter for a Turkish hospital/doctor...

Are there any other experiences with View? I also contacted DA last tuesday, but they never answered me...

i went here for a consultation, it may have been my fault for not asking more questions but it wasn’t more than 5 minutes long. I told the doctor what I wanted, he touched my nose and wrote down what he procedures would do, then off to another room to talk about the price. It happened so quick i couldn’t even think of what to ask until i was gone.
the staff were all nice but it was relatively busy that day with people.

No, you dont have to pay any deposit for plastic surgery. If you can view Korean languages, just type the korean words in naver and you see a lot of ads. Also there are plastic surgery apps like the gangnam sister. If you search on youtube in Korean, you can find some ads from local clinic that not just marketing foreginers.

Hi everyone
I am planning to go to Korea in 2022 for double eyelid revision.
i had sausage eyelid.
i am looking for friends to go together.
pls message me if ur interested.
line: angellee.

Hi everyone
I am planning to go to Korea in 2022 for double eyelid revision.
i had sausage eyelid.
i am looking for friends to go together.
pls message me if ur interested.
line: angellee.

hello, I am planning to go back to Korea too( hopefully 2022 also). Sorry, I don’t uses line. I have Instagram,kkt, and whatapps if you like