View Plastic surgery clinic, Seoul: breast augmentation

Epdh

Nov 20, 2019
I had a breast augmentation procedure done at View Plastic surgery clinic, Seoul South Korea back in August 2018.

I was an A cup and increased to around a C cup. My chest plates/bones were uneven but the doctor was very knowledgeable regarding the procedure and the sizing for each breast (inserted different sizes). Staff were all friendly and ensured a smooth experience throughout.

As for pricing, it was a bit pricey but that was because I went for the latest technology (motiva implants).

I would do your research to see what best suits your needs and desires, but View clinic is a well known clinic to look after all your needs.

It's the least of my concern to make this much effort. It should be your least concern as well. I don't know what your problem is.
@Linlin18 does not have any problems. Everyone looking at clinics for surgery knows that it is NEVER the least of their concern to look for fake reviews.
You can make all the reviews you want but with no history/activity/proof of research no one will believe you.

@Linlin18 does not have any problems. Everyone looking at clinics for surgery knows that it is NEVER the least of their concern to look for fake reviews.
You can make all the reviews you want but with no history/activity/proof of research no one will believe you.
I don't know what kind of proof you need- you want me to show you pictures? They asked me to write a review so I went out of my way to do so. Why would I waste my time and write a fake review? Like I said, it's the least of my concern. If you don't believe me that's fine, I don't need anyone to harass me on here.

Reactions: LadyLove89