'view' History Lesson

I think she she misspoke. To a Christian, God comes before everything else. "In the beginning, God created Heaven and the Earth."

Then the Greeks, then the Romans and then Jesus was born.

As for the fact that she doesn't believe in evolution, lots of Christians don't. (I believe that there's got to be some sort of combination as the two, but that's just me.)

And yes as Caitlin stated, as Christian, we do belive that God has ALWAYS been around. Because in the beginning was God. He created ALL things. So Yes, he would have been around before the Greeks, Epicuris, etc....I will stop here because I know they do allow religious discussion on the boards.

I think she she misspoke. To a Christian, God comes before everything else. "In the beginning, God created Heaven and the Earth."

As for the fact that she doesn't believe in evolution, lots of Christians don't. (I believe that there's got to be some sort of combination as the two, but that's just me.)

*I agree with you! Or atleast I hope she was Meaning "God," when she stated that fact. Because the BIBLE wasn't even written until After the fall of Rome, so Jesus could NOT have come before the Greeks and Romans.

I just think that the "hot topics," on the show confuse her in general, she always has the deer in headlights look going on.

Let's hope she was confused that day. I'm a Christian & most of us know where Jesus fits in the time chart. God & Christianity are 2 separate issues.

I kind of feel that she isn't the brightest bulb because on another occasion she said the world was flat.:s Also is it true she home schools her kids? I really think she needs to enroll them in a formal education if she doesn't know the basics about a range of topics. JMO

I think seeing SS on The View has made me truly realize how a character on a show is different from the person IRL. I liked her on Less than perfect, but on this show, she comes across as uninteresting. I guess that may be my snobbery coming out, but I would feel like there would not be much to talk about with her. For a show that is all about gabbing about what's going on, she's not a great fit. I think that she definitely reflects a demographic and people have a right to that POV, but as for me, it limits the entertainment value.