VIENNA meeting 2010

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello and Servus from Vienna, Austria!

I would love to meet you this year in the capital of Austria.

A meeting in a nice café would be nice, what do you think?

Maybe during a holiday-period such as Easter, so members from nearby countries and provinces might join the meeting.

greetings,
    lovely_bag

2. Awww, servus back, I´d love to come as I am from Graz!

3. I should be in Bratislava during Easter:smile: So I would come as well :woohoo:

4. this is going to be fun!

Do you already favour a certain day?

What about this:

we could meet in the early afternoon, f.e. 2pm, so anyone could arrive smoothly and wont have to leave too late in the evening.

Another option would be a not-too-early lunch, f.e. 1pm

Lets keep this planning "simmering". :ghi5:

5. I live in Vienna, if I have time I might come :smile:

6. since I am not experienced with organizing a meeting a suggestion:

how about everone posting the no-go-dates.
    f.e. if you know you can't come Sat. April 3rd, let us know!

would it be a sacrilege having fun on Good Friday? somehow it feels wrong ...

looking forward to meeting you, enjoying my Neverfull MM today very much!
    SA at Douglas: would you like a woman-magazin for free? (she not sure, since the magazin is quite bulky)
    me: oh, sure, there is always plenty of place for nice give aways in my purse :smile:)

7. ok, here comes my first attempt:

Saturday, April 3 2010

:drinkup:

Who is in?

8. I would love to meet you! I am not totoro-crazy but love Studio Ghibli :flowers:

9. #9 Mar 3, 2010
    Last edited: Mar 3, 2010
    would be great! I'd love to meet you too since you're a fellow LV fan :smile: I probably won't be in Vienna on the 3rd, but we can schedule a meeting on another day. let's see if most members have time on the 3rd anyway, so few people are replying

what about saturday, april 10?

10. #10 Mar 5, 2010
    Last edited: Mar 5, 2010
    Saturday 3/4 sounds good for me:smile:
    I would be so happy to meet LV lovers :smile:

Now I see sw0pp can come 10/4 - no problem for me with this date as well:smile:

11. I would love to meet you, too! April 10 is fine! :smile:

My LV purse will be happy, too! I have been neglecting her recently a bit, after getting this beautiful Tod'd G-bag in black patent canvas. ;)

Lets stay in contact, ok?

12. this thread can be closed, did not receive any response to the meeting - several dates passed. over, out.