Vienna Klara

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hi.

Couldn't find anything with regards to this bag with a search (sorry if I missed anything...). Just wondering if any of u nice ladies out there have this bag and could perhaps let me know if the handles on the bag are stiff? Are they rolled handles? I couldn't really see from pics of the bag and would like to find out more about her. Would u say she's a pretty useful bag size wise and if she sits too far from the body when worn on the shoulder? TIA! Really appreciate any help I can get!

2. sorry that I had to bump this up but I really do need some help here...as usual, seller only giving a short window of opportunity and I really want to get this bag for my MIL as a gift. Only thing is she's concerned about the handles being too stiff. If anyone has any idea abt the handles at all, please do help. Thanks!

3. I have the vienna klara in aubergine and I don't really use it that much as I do find it hard to get into/out of...the handle is stiff and not really that flexible. It is a stunning range:love:

Picture 011.jpg
  4. :love: :tender: It's a beauty and that's the best colour among them all:girlsigh:

5. Oh, thank you so much! And that is such a lovely lovely bag in what I think is the prettiest color in the range (really..)...I'll let my MIL know and we'll see where it'll go from here...such a lovely bag tho...thank you again! :flowers:

6. Stunning Shalomjude.

7. Thank you:shame: It is such a soft leather....I really wish they produced more bags in this range...this was one of the best seasons for bags:love:

8. I love this bag, but I prefer the Mizi.

9. I agree .. I love the mizi...I wish I had purchased that too:nuts:

10. Don't we all... :girlsigh:

11. what was the price of it

12. this is on my list of things to get! (in black)

13. shalomjude...ur Klara is TDF!!!!

14. I think the straps on the Klara are flat; if my memory serves me correctly. The retail for the Klara was approx $1,900. LT currently has one in green for $1,600+. I wanted the Klara when they were released, but ended up with the Mizi.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice