Vienna Klara on Let-Trade

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. For only 1699.99! Such a good deal! If I had the extra money I would be buying it!

2. buy it arnott!!! lol

3. To shopping !

And I hope someone here snags it. :graucho:

4. I can't! I'm broke from buying both my H bag AND Pomme Koala Wallet in less than 2 weeks!

BTW, I replied to your post in my other thread. ;)

5. They ever sold Vienna Mizi for $2500 only, if cheaper $1000 only, why not go for Vienna Mizi? It's more fab :love:

6. The www.let-trade.com website was offline for the last 4 days, I tried... how can you access it?

7. i cant access it either.. :confused1::confused1:

8. I prefer the Klara because I like shouder bags!

9. Works for me, but looks like someone already snatched up the bag!

10. im in london right now and i cant seem to access it.. south-of-france cant access it either.. maybe its a problem with the internet connection in europe? :confused1::confused1:

i need to access it soon..im starting to have withdrawals symptoms lol :P:P

11. Yes, happie_berrie, I think prob is in i-net connection in Europe coz I can access it even can contact them

12. i thought it was just my connection, but i couldn't get into Let-Trade either :s

13. Could maybe someone of you who can access let-trade drop them a line that customers from Europe and Australia have lost access to the site www.let-trade.com? That would be GREAT! Thanks!

14. ^ please! i still can't get in. im beginning to think this is sabotage :sneaky:

:P

15. Let-trade.com works fine and I'm in Melb :yes:
    Maybe it's your browser settings?