Video Reviews of Botkier Bags

mielikki55

Nov 21, 2006
I liked Cloud's suggestion to start a new thread for my video reviews so, here it is! I'm posting both my first video review (Logan Satchel in black) and my second review (Howard St Satchel in cement) here. Enjoy!!

Thank you for posting this i never went into the botkier thread before but today i started to look at the botkier howard street satchel in large and i found this! this is awesome!!!!

Mielikki55- do you know if the drop and handles are bigger on the large? silly question on the handle part but i just dont know since i dont buy botkier lol. the one in your video looks smaller. I saw you and others post on another thread were that the handles barely fit on the wrist. TIA!

Thank you for posting this i never went into the botkier thread before but today i started to look at the botkier howard street satchel in large and i found this! this is awesome!!!!

Mielikki55- do you know if the drop and handles are bigger on the large? silly question on the handle part but i just dont know since i dont buy botkier lol. the one in your video looks smaller. I saw you and others post on another thread were that the handles barely fit on the wrist. TIA!

The Howard St Large Satchel is really big. Size-wise, it feels more like a tote to me. The handles on the Howard St Large will easily fit onto your arm.

The Howard St Large Satchel is really big. Size-wise, it feels more like a tote to me. The handles on the Howard St Large will easily fit onto your arm.

I'm so silly I just looked at bloomies and they have the dimensions lol. Thank you I'm almost 5"10 and I love huge bags. I'm going to order it see how it looks. I'll post pics for reviews when I get it. :smile:

Omg what GREAT reviews!! You're such a great speaker! If it was me, I would have messed up a least a half a dozen times!!

You should definitely do more reviews!!

Finally! Here's my video review of the Venice Satchel!

As an fyi, this bag was sponsored but that did NOT affect the review. I will only review bags that I actually like. Otherwise, what's the point? My next video review will not be a Botkier bag...most likely an Olivia Harris bag. Olivia Harris is my new favorite contemporary line! I hope you'll stay tuned! :biggrin: