Video of the Coach store opening in the Printemps department store in France!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. A fun little video of the opening of the Coach store in Printemps in Paris! They have some beautiful storefront designs and lots of cute totes! Looks like it was a lot of fun. :biggrin:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PwO8yhYBECE

2. So cool, champagne flowing, lovely bags, wish I were there!

3. Wow - how glam!

4. OMG...wish I were there! SOOOOOOOO GLAMMMMM!!!!!

5. Awesome! Thanks for sharing!

6. Those totes are awesome!

7. Gorgeous store!!! Wish I was there buying one of everything! Those totes are so cool!

8. I was in Printemps at the end of AUGUST and it is BY FAR the most AMAZING shopping i have ever experienced.Its my FAVE store in any country.It literally has EVERYTHING under one roof.I died and went to heaven there..LOL

9. That looks amazing. I am going to Paris next June so I hope we go there!!!

10. Wish I was there! Looks like it's a lot of fun. :biggrin:

11. I love it. The store is so animated and full of color. :smile:

12. Wow, so gorgeous! I want to be there! LOL

13. cute - thanks for posting

14. I love those totes!! As much as I would love to have champagne while I shop I would be nervous for two reasons: 1) I would so spill it on something (i'm a clutz like that)
    2) I would buy waaaaay more than I should once I finished my glass, lol, but maybe that's part of the reasoning, hehe

15. Oh, that's almost certainly the reasoning! Similarly, you should never hold a charity auction without an open bar.