Video: CL 2008 Collection

He's probably some shoe perve who took his camcorder to Saks and shot a video while touching himself.

Excuse me? Christian Louboutin, Manolo Blahnik, Jimmy Choo, and Pierre Hardy are all men, too. Would you call them perverts because they are men that are passionate about beautiful shoes? The top shoe designers in the world are men.

Regardless of this man's job as an SA, he posted a video on YOUTUBE. The whole world can see the video and God knows there are going to be nasty comments. I've never seen a video without any negative comments! I'm not saying it's okay to say negative things about someone, but everyone does it..no one needs to get angry or start any kind of drama about a few comments.

IMHO I think this man could have made a better quality video and maybe didn't sound so aggressive to sell shoes.

So..back on topic, I like a lot the new spring collection. Some very unique shoes and some classic styles. Anyone else want to share how they like the collection? No more drama..

Well I called him and he sent me tons of slide shoes for CL and Blanick. Very helpfull. He said he pulled his video. I can tell you he is the first SA I have ever called that sent me that many pictures.

Well I called him and he sent me tons of slide shoes for CL and Blanick. Very helpfull. He said he pulled his video. I can tell you he is the first SA I have ever called that sent me that many pictures.

that's great cjy!where does he work?i was going to call/email him but i couldn't find his email anymore..can you pm me his email add?thanks!