Victorine wallet or other suggestions?

beachybum

Jun 13, 2020
I'm interested in getting a new wallet and have been eyeing the Victorine wallet in monogram empreinte leather. I've never owned anything from LV and wanted to get your thoughts on the wallet. I'm looking for something durable. Is this a good option or would the Zoe be better? Are there any other wallets you would suggest?

Victorine is the most compact wallet that also has the most storage capability. Zoe is quite limited with storage. You definitely get more bang for your buck with Victorine. Empreinte does have an issue in the long term with the logo starting to smooth out with repeated handling and use. Something to be aware of but the leather itself will be durable. I have the monogram Victorine and think it’s a great little wallet.

I agree that the Victorine is a much bigger compact wallet. The Zoe is much smaller and it would be good if you have micro or nano bags. If not needed then go for victorine as it is a much better option. Fits more, easier to use and not as hard to get in and out. I have the Xmas animation victorine and love it. It doesn’t have a button on the front so doesn’t get scratched or dirty like the normal mono.

Yes to Victorine too. Grenelle Compact Wallet is Epi but I’m unsure it appears as Victorine on my local online site. Epi wears well.

I recently purchased a monogram/rose Victorine for my smaller bags. No regrets at all. You can put cash in without folding, there's six card compartments (and a hidden one for other cards) and a small coin compartment I don't use. If the coin part isn't a deal breaker then you'll probably love it.

Note: for full-sized wallets I recommend the Sarah and/or Zippy. :smile:

I recently purchased a monogram/rose Victorine for my smaller bags. No regrets at all. You can put cash in without folding, there's six card compartments (and a hidden one for other cards) and a small coin compartment I don't use. If the coin part isn't a deal breaker then you'll probably love it.

Note: for full-sized wallets I recommend the Sarah and/or Zippy. :smile:
does the link pink colour get dirty over time?

Victorine is the most compact wallet that also has the most storage capability. Zoe is quite limited with storage. You definitely get more bang for your buck with Victorine. Empreinte does have an issue in the long term with the logo starting to smooth out with repeated handling and use. Something to be aware of but the leather itself will be durable. I have the monogram Victorine and think it’s a great little wallet.
oh that's disappointing... now i'm afraid.. for a $850 wallet, i would hate for it to flattened out in a year or so :sad:

Reactions: jelly-baby

Thanks for this. I am eyeing the marine rouge empreinte leather for victorine. I didn’t know the logos will be smoothened out after some time.

Reactions: jelly-baby
I have the victorine in the damier azur with rose ballerine lining and the rose ballerine does not get dirty over time. I've had mine for two years and it still looks clean. The wallet is incredibly compact but still fits a ton. It's my favourite wallet ever and I don't see myself changing out of it anytime soon.

Reactions: beachybum
Same as u are I was searchin for a wallet that will fit my small bags and now I ended up with Victorine empreinte in black. My first choice was the monogram in pink because it's so cute and girly I can't resist lookin at it! But when I think about it,black,I remember that it's the best color for wallets in Feng shui and also it looks more luxurious and since it's leather it will age gracefully even if the lv logo will soften out. I rember my sa told me that they don't have this kind of wallet everyday unlike the monograms which is always available. This was the last stock that they have in this kind so kalas I took it and bought. I also checked the gucci walllets and it was so cute the only downside is that their canvas was chippin overtime that's why I preferred the full leather wallet.

Attachments

• 65B06C11-8E0A-4F90-9D64-81FEA9DD5A59.jpeg
    65B06C11-8E0A-4F90-9D64-81FEA9DD5A59.jpeg
    215.9 KB · Views: 14
Depends on how much you want to put in your wallet.
Personally, I Love Victorine's functions, Zoe is too small for me. I put coins, more than 6 cards(maybe 10 cards), car insurance slips, cash, order receipts. I have my Victorine since I bought it, holds everything I need.