Victorine wallet- calling owners please

Florencee

O.G.
May 14, 2007
I am planing on buying a compact wallet for my favourite MM. I really like the Victorine wallet, but I live in the U.K., I do need to use coin sometimes for parking. Just wonder how much coin can you fit in the victorine wallet? Thanks.

I don't use Victorine but I saw it in store and I myself have a Chanel compact wallet. Not so much coins can fit in a compact wallet and if you choose rose ballerine interior it will makes the inside pink leather lining dirty (and the lining is thin). That's why I bought a Josephine wallet and use its separate coin purse which has brown leather lining.

I am planing on buying a compact wallet for my favourite MM. I really like the Victorine wallet, but I live in the U.K., I do need to use coin sometimes for parking. Just wonder how much coin can you fit in the victorine wallet? Thanks.
It would really depend on how much you plan to hold inside the wallet in terms of paper notes, receipts, and cards since that will add bulk, not to mention you have to factor in how large those coins are. It would be reasonable to assume you could hold a pound or three in coins, but to be comfortable it may be worth considering something like a coin purse or cles to help relieve any strain on the Victorine depending on exactly how much you need to carry.

You mention using coins only sometimes for parking, so I guess that's not on an everyday basis? I own the Victorine and to be honest I'm tempted to use it as my daily wallet, as it comfortably fits all cards I need. I wouldn't however use it to travel when I need to store quite a few more cards, keep receipts etc. and have no other alternative wallet to switch).
I really enjoy the Victorine, and it can fit some coins. I live in NZ and i think our coins are smaller in sizes than the UK pennies; however it can store about 10 mid size ($1), about 7-8 larger size ($2), and 15-20 smaller coins (50c) and heaps of 20c. HTH!

I just recently purchased the victorine wallet to use it with my pallas clutch. I was bit nervous that it wouldn't fit everything I needed but it did. The coin slot fits quite a bit of coins but I find the problem isn't how much it fits, it's how difficult it is to get the coins out. With cards on the other side, it makes it very hard to stretch the coin area to open big enough for fingers to comfortably fit inside and pinpoint the coins you actually want to take out. I ended up putting cards in that slot and carry a separate a little coin purse for coins. If it's coins for parking, can you leave a coin purse with coins tucked away in a compartment inside your car? Right now my victorine is holding 12 cards. If you're one to carry a lot of notes, it might make it harder to close. I took out a lot of cash one time (maybe 30 bills) and the wallet wouldn't close. I normally carry maybe 10-15 bills and it closes no problem. I think it is probably one of the best compact wallets that's out right now (LV) that can hold a decent amount and have really good organization.

Reactions: musk_plus
I have the Victorine with RB lining. I use USD and euro. I have a coin holder for the euro change and just keep a few US coins in my wallet. Like ducky112 said it is hard to get the coins out. If I end up with a lot of change I take it out when I get home. I used to use a long wallet and debated between Victorine and Clemence. My DH urged me to get the smaller wallet since I didn't have one. I'm still trying to get used to it and am always tempted to buy the Clemence.