Victorine Wallet Button?

hsh96

Aug 17, 2016
Hi!
I am intersted in the LV Victorine Wallet. On the LV site, the button on the Monogram with brown interior is gold, but on the unboxing I have seen on Youtube, they are actually leather. I also don't see the brown leather button on the site. So which one is correct???

TIA!!!

Hmm...I can't say for sure but the one with the Brown and brown button was shown with the Fuchsia & RB. Now it's not there and I see the brown interior with gold button listed separately. Maybe they changed it? Can you try the 1-866 and see if they can tell you?

I called the 1-866 number and was told that the "new" victorines with the original brown lining now are being produced with the brass button. But they can't guarantee if you order online if they send you the previously made ones that have the leather button or new stock. Safest to go to boutique to buy until they phase out the leather button in the brown victorine. Fushia and RB still leather button as the "colored" versions have the buttons to match.

I wonder if it is possible, in future, when you have to replace the button due to wear, that you can request them to replace with a brass button? Has anyone done this?
I just had my buttons replaced on Victorine and Emilie both in the pink. Asked if it was a pink quality issue and she said no. I asked what happens if it happens again? She said I'll have to pay for it if I want pink button or I can ask for brass one for free. Hope it doesn't happen again.

Reactions: cocorichelle
It's reverted back to the brown leather button on the UK site:
http://uk.louisvuitton.com/eng-gb/products/victorine-wallet-monogram-013217#M62472
louis-vuitton-victorine-wallet-monogram-canvas-small-leather-goods--M62472_PM2_Front%20view.jpg

It was showing as the gold button for a while.

I wonder if anyone would be able to give an update on the wear and tear of the leather button on their Victorine? I'm in love with the DA/RB Victorine, but the button wear is making me nervous. Has button wear stopped you from enjoying the wallet?

I have the brown button and interior
So far still looks good but i havent used this piece a ton. Just seem to favour my other wallets. Also i have shorter nails i dont know if that matters

Reactions: daisyfair
I’ve had the Victorine in rose for about a year. My button gets dirty and I have to wipe it a lot. I also dropped it on the concrete and the button got a little scrape. I love the pink inside but the pink button annoys me. I will pay to have the button replaced after I’ve had it for a while longer and it has more wear.
If I could go again, I’d get the brass button/brown combo just for practicality purposes because this wallet comes everywhere with me (gets chucked in my work bag, lunch box, as well as my nice/luxury bags)

I have the brown button and interior
So far still looks good but i havent used this piece a ton. Just seem to favour my other wallets. Also i have shorter nails i dont know if that matters

I’ve had the Victorine in rose for about a year. My button gets dirty and I have to wipe it a lot. I also dropped it on the concrete and the button got a little scrape. I love the pink inside but the pink button annoys me. I will pay to have the button replaced after I’ve had it for a while longer and it has more wear.
If I could go again, I’d get the brass button/brown combo just for practicality purposes because this wallet comes everywhere with me (gets chucked in my work bag, lunch box, as well as my nice/luxury bags)

Thanks so much to you both! I think I may get it in the Empreinte or look at the Zoe instead.