Victorine wallet-any new colors coming?

On the spring summer 2017 thread there were pictures of a Damier azur Victorine wallet with rose ballerine lining. I'm not sure when it will be released though

Reactions: Jnly
OMG!!! Are you serious! Did you get a photo?
I only had half an hour for shopping there and actually I am hunting another thing so did not take photo but I asked the SA to see the Victorine wallet. The rose has some gold in it, don't know how to describe, its like weaving some gold thread in the rose ballerina pink :smile: Its beautiful, but I already have a tahitienne zippy coin purse so I have no more budget for the Victorine :biggrin:

I only had half an hour for shopping there and actually I am hunting another thing so did not take photo but I asked the SA to see the Victorine wallet. The rose has some gold in it, don't know how to describe, its like weaving some gold thread in the rose ballerina pink :smile: Its beautiful, but I already have a tahitienne zippy coin purse so I have no more budget for the Victorine :biggrin:

Thanks for posting/reply. I found some pics online, it is stunning. Like you, I just purchased the Victorine in monogram and the new Tahitienne zippy, but this one is quite tempting.... enjoy your new zippy :smile:

Reactions: musk_plus