Victorine damier ebene?

Sporgyuk

Dec 28, 2014
Hello lovely people,

I was wondering if anyone has the victorine wallet in DE? I've been scouring you tube for a reveal but no one seems to have this.

Does anyone have it and could you post some photos please.

My main concern is how easy is it to get your fingers in the zipped section to get coins out? And with coins in is the wallet bulky?
Thanks for your help

Hello lovely people,

I was wondering if anyone has the victorine wallet in DE? I've been scouring you tube for a reveal but no one seems to have this.

Does anyone have it and could you post some photos please.

My main concern is how easy is it to get your fingers in the zipped section to get coins out? And with coins in is the wallet bulky?
Thanks for your help

I have the DE Victorine and I love it. It is the perfect compact wallet. I don't think it is bulky with coins in it. IMG_1485056491.162842.jpgIMG_1485056506.945430.jpgIMG_1485056527.472114.jpgIMG_1485056551.435091.jpgIMG_1485056664.072022.jpg

Thank you so much, sorry for late reply! Is it easy to get your hand in and out to get the coins out or is it very tight? Thanks xx

You're welcome no problem. I don't find it to be tight but I tilt it a little and shake the coins to bring them closer to the top. I see what I'm reaching for better that way. I hope this helps with your decision.

Reactions: Sporgyuk
I have it, and I love it! I downsized from the Clemence. The card slots are definitely tighter than the Clemence. Also, I find getting coins out pretty difficult. But I really, really think it's a great item and am so glad to have it.

Reactions: Sporgyuk