Victoria's Secret smocked dresses

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. hiii..i bought that exact same dress a couple months ago!!! its still a lil chilly here in jersey, so havent gotten a chance to wear it yet tho. Im about 110 lbs and 5'1..but i got the small, not the xtra small..bc i was worried it would be too tight on top (its a stretchy top, but i dont like it when it looks too tight & i wanted to be able to wear a strapless bra underneath). It hits right above my knee...hope this helps!!

2. and i forgot to mention that the sizes i wear range from 2 to 6...cause im pear shaped..so im small on top (xtra small/small) and size 5/6 on the bottom..but if u wear a consistent 2 or 4..im guessin u should go for the xtra small :smile:

3. Thanks for the reply. Yeah I always either wear a 2 or 3/4 in bottoms and small on top.
    Is the small dress that you have small on top or does it fit perfectly? Because I also don't want it to look too tight on top either.

4. That is a cute dress!

5. I also ordered this one but eventually returned it. It did nothing for my figure...it made me look pregnant! I was bummed cause I love the style.

6. I find that VS clothes don't fit me well at ALL, even the extra smalls. But then again I'm 5'1", under 100lbs and barely have boobs :P I can usually fit xs elsewhere...

There's a size chart on VS that might be helpful to you, but, I do feel that their sizes tend to run a little large.