Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

fayden said:
omg didn't heidi klum just have a baby??? seal is hot too.

I think she did have a baby not too long ago... she has that trainer, David Kirsch, who puts her on this plan of ass-kicking workouts and a certain diet to help her lose weight in a short amount of time. I think that's how she lost the baby weight from her first child. Lucky her, I wish I could afford a personal trainer!

^^ Exactly. She was eating no carbs and working out like crazy. I can't remember all of the info (I'll have to find it later) but that is amazing!

^ The lost shoe sucked! But did you see how she just walked like it was still there?! Crazy. And I really liked the light up bra... haha. If I looked like that, I would wear that stuff on the street everyday.

Well, I take that back :smile:

I'm not so fond of how some of the 'new' girls look.

yeah i thought that was cool, that she walked like it was still on.
none of the new models are anything compared to tyra banks. is this really her last show? she's got the most personality, and all the right curves!

ricky martin looked better 6 years ago IMO! now did you see usher? he's mr. suave.

I love Usher- he can sing and dance- 2 major pluses!

And this is Tyra's last show- I love her! I love her curves, I love that they kept her looking normal and curvy, and I hope she comes back!

Megs said:
I love Usher- he can sing and dance- 2 major pluses!

And this is Tyra's last show- I love her! I love her curves, I love that they kept her looking normal and curvy, and I hope she comes back!

I know, as she said VS never asked her to loose weight or go on diet. She actually has a tiny tummy on the show.:amuse:

omg didn't heidi klum just have a baby??? seal is hot too.

That's exactly what my husband asked. He had HK as screen saver when we first started going out :evil:. And he always says that women should not give up and watch their shape still after giving birth! 2x:mad:

Seriously, some of the models are just way too skinny, there was barely any bottoms on some of them, and the legs were shapeless...do I sound jealous? But it's true!