Victoria's Secret Extra 25% Off Clearance

FullyLoaded

Flame Head
O.G.
Feb 1, 2006
Thanks for posting. When does this code expire? I could not find the answer in the link.

reichan

O.G.
Feb 4, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
This was the details at the bottom of the email I received. Hope thish helps! :smile:

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]SPECIAL OFFER DETAILS:
EXTRA 25% OFF ANY SINGLE CLEARANCE ITEM
Add any single item marked clearance to your shopping bag. Enter offer code VS25CLEAR at checkout. Discount will be deducted from the price of your item after offer code is applied. Valid through 11:59pm EST on March 21, 2010. One discounted item per order, while supplies last. No substitutions. Gift cards, gift wrap and kits, shipping, handling and taxes do not qualify for offer. Offer is subject to adjustment due to returns, cancellations and exchanges. Discount cannot be redeemed for cash or used as payment towards your Victoria's Secret Angel credit card. Not valid on previous purchases or store purchases. Orders shipping outside the U.S. may not be eligible for offer; taxes and duties may apply. Offer may be modified or discontinued at any time without notice.

FREE SHIPPING AND HANDLING ON U.S. ORDERS OF $100 OR MORE
Place an online order of $100 or more. Enter offer code SHIPVS10 at checkout. Shipping and Handling charges will automatically be deducted after offer code is applied. Valid through 11:59 pm EST on April 6, 2010, while supplies last. Valid for free standard shipping and handling anywhere in the 48 contiguous United States. Standard shipping and handling to Alaska, Hawaii and the U.S. Territories only $4.99. Gift cards, gift wrap and kits, shipping, handling and taxes do not qualify toward the offer. Offer subject to adjustment due to returns, cancellations and exchanges. Not valid on previous purchases, store purchases, with any other shipping offers or offers that provide discounts on your entire order. Offer may be modified or discontinued at any time without notice.

[/FONT]
Thanks for posting. When does this code expire? I could not find the answer in the link.

finzup

Easily tempted
O.G.
Feb 27, 2007
New Hampshire
note that it's 25% off one item... anyone have a free shipping code for under $100 so we can just keep ordering and using the code?