Victoria's Secret Code

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I know if you go to their website they have a coupon you can use to get money off- varies by how much you spend. Just type in AUG and it's good until 9/6.

Do you know how I can find a code for free shipping? HELP!!!

2. do you have the vs card? cuz most of the discounts are only available with the card.

free shipping is usually not combined with $ off offers and they usually come with buying a specific item.

Before I buy something from VS online I always go to SlickDeals.net to serach their coupon forums

posted below is a combined coupon list posted by punkrawkperrdy on sd.net

try them out because many you will need the card for the discount

3. Thanks so much harlem_cutie!!!!:flowers: That is such a help! I don't have a VS card! I was hoping I could combine coupons!

4. Thanks so much harlem_cutie! I've been looking all over the Internet for just the shipping code, and thanks to you, I found more then that!

5. For free shipping you can use the code FSHIP on orders of $100 or more for the US

6. Do I get free panties for entering PASS0906 with a September order? And will the birthday code work if it's not my birthday ?

7. Will these codes work for Canada or are they all just for the US?

8. Most of these ones should work. I have the Victoria's Secret thread bookmarked at slickdeals. ;) Try the codes out by going through the checkout process. The ones that say they are expired don't usually expire until a couple of days after they say (they're slow updating the website). Stack them with code FA63145 (expires the 5th of October), which is one of the 10% off for Canadians codes.

FA64057-Buy any sweater, get a Hat, Scarf & Gloves for $25 -12/22/06)

FA62677 - Free cotton panty plus $10 off w/ any ANGELS, BBV or VERY SEXY bra purchase- 10-19-06

FA64225, FA64153, FA64177, FA64189- Fee PINK! panty (I thought this one was for if you bought a PINK bra, but I can't seem to get it to work anymore and it has nothing to do with being Canadian. I tested it out a little while ago and it was working for me.)

FA62773 - $5.00 off any $20.00 very sexy color purchase

VSEXY- Buy one very sexy bra and get the second for 15$ off.

FA63949 - $10 off any PINK Bra-ex-9-30-06

Dream- 15$ sample tote with any 35$ dream angle purchase.

MR43, MR73, MR74, MR22, MR23 and MR79- Free tote with 50$ purchase.-10-1-06

9. thanks for the info.. should check it out..

10. Yeah thanks for the codes, I love their Shampoo (so sexy) and conditioner, nothing like it. Smells incredible and makes your hair so freaking soft. My DH lvoes it too!!

11. ^^^Thanks Selena- I have to try that shampoo!

12. thx a lot for the codes harlem_cutie and Gloworm!
    I always look for VS codes:smile:

13. Yay! Thanks for the code girls! I'm definitely going to order my coat now.

Well, after I found out what size I should be order (ugh, useless size charts!!)

14. any current codes?? would apperciate it

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice