Victoria: so she does eat!

Love Them All said:
I think she'll be ok too. I think I would be if I had her ostrich Birkin...:lol:
you should send her an e-mail....."sorry hon, at least you have your ostrich birkin...."

don't get me wrong. shes like the poplular girl in high school I befriended just so guys would look in my vicinity....

bagnshoofetish said:
you should send her an e-mail....."sorry hon, at least you have your ostrich birkin...."

don't get me wrong. shes like the poplular girl in high school I befriended just so guys would look in my vicinity....

That's funny, I never thought of it that way.:lol: But it seems pretty true. I mean look at all the people around her.

ktown said:
I Hope France Takes The Cup.

Me too! My #1 team was the US, but I've been a big France supporter since the start of the Cup. After the US sadly exited at the completion the first round (what happened guys?) , I've thrown all of my cheering support behind France. If they keep their level of play up I think they can definitely beat Portugal. Although the reappearance of Deco makes me a little nervous. Why oh why do I have to work on Wednesday?

As for Victoria Beckham, I think she'll be fine.

abandonedimages said:
Aw! I hate to see her cry! She does look great though, and WOW look at that watch :shocked:

PS. Pretzels dont count! :shame:

Agreed!! I feel so bad for saying this...but my eyes were diverted from her tears to her GORGEOUS watch...:graucho: