Victoria Secret toiletries

I got a body spray as a gift. I honestly can't remember which one is it. The smell was light and fresh. I used it in the summer days. VS is owned by the same company that owns Bath Body and Works. I find quality of lotion, spray...very similar.

Some of them smell really good. I have tons. My favorite is the gingerbread holiday spray from a year or two ago, but they discontinued them. But when I buy VS sprays & fragrances, it's mainly because I love the smell of them, not because I would expect very high quality. lol.

I have a ton of the VS sprays and lotions, I have just about every scent and a few discontinued ones, and I'm almost 30. I never really gave any thought to age, I thought body spray and lotions was something everyone could use regardless of age. Granted I do think the PINK line is more for the teenagers but I do have a few of those scents because they remind me of summertime. My grandmother even owns some of the scents and she's in her mid 80s. I buy the VS body products because I love how they smell. There is only a few I don't have and those are amber romance and vanilla lace because they give me a headache. I say if you like how they smell and you would use the product than why not buy it?

They just started opening VS's in the last couple of years here, and TBH, I've never had any real interest in VS. I did receive the Dream Angels Forever EDP from someone; it's nice - very caramel-heavy, so I tend to save it for Winter. I love gourmands and florals; and while it's not uber-interesting or very sophisticated, I feel far less silly wearing it at my age than I would any of Britney's, Taylor Swift's, or - lord almighty - the Biebs' fragrance. I don't find it a very womanly fragrance, so I don't tend to wear it much at nighttime or date night, but I do like it for Winter days.

Apparently, one of the glosses is supposed to be a dupe for Turkish Delight, and I've probably gone through two or three tubes of that in my time. So, I'm curious to try it out. I just find VS in general to be so off-putting - so many girls have taken to wearing PINK sweats as some sort of fashion statement, and it's soured me a bit on the brand.

I absolutely love the VS body care line, and so many of their perfumes. Honestly, I don't think ANY perfume has an age limit. It's the kind of thing that if it strikes your fancy, screw anything else. As far as I'm concerned, if my 69 year old mom decided she liked the smell of the Justin Beiber perfume, there would be nothing wrong with her wearing it.

As for VS, I just got Gorgeous, the new perfume, and I neeeeed Bombshell. Their garden scents... the better question is which one do I *not* have. Amber Romance is my winter go to :biggrin: