Victoria Secret Shampoo THe BesT!

1. I am a total product junkie and have tried virtually every shampoo, keratese, philip b, almost everything...

they other day I bought the victoria secret shampoo just for fun..i wasen't expecting anything but WOW, it is AMazing!!

it lathers up so richly, smells so lux and my hair looks & truly feels unbelievable!

By far, Best shampoo I have ever used!

2. Is it their SEXY line? If so, that stuff is amazing. LOVE the conditioner too.

3. ive tried it a few times, but im not the hugest fan. i'll stick to my boring old DOVE. hhe.

4. Which VS shampoo did you try?

5. Yes:yes: thats what i bought.I bought the Nourishing SO SEXY shampoo & conditioner..I just loved it so much I had to share:hysteric:

I like Dove too though but this just amazed me!

6. Wow! That is some testimonial. I'll have to give it a whirl. Is there one for color-treated hair? I have highlights and I find if I use a shampoo specifically designed for color-treated hair my highlights look nice longer.

7. wow i'll give that line a try soon. ive been using Paul Mitchell
    s Color Care for a while, its...eeek.

Time for a change!!!

8. what's you hair type and is it long?

Mine is color treated, thick and really long. . . I love Kerastase!

9. I also used the So Sexy shine serum after, so that might also add to it...

My hair is long & wavy... it was getting pretty dry..I think they have a colour treated line, as well..
    I use keratese, which i like alot...but this So Sexy stuff amazed me...at the very least you should enjoy using it bc it makes a fabulous lather and smells great and should make your hair very soft & shiny!

10. I tried there shampoo & conditioner & was sooo sad! I'm allergic to something in it! And, then I found out theres something in the "Sexy" perfume I can't use either =( I've never been allergic to anything!

11. Princess, does the Keratese work well for frizzy hair??
    Or, any other suggestions, anyone??

12. when my hair is frizzy, I love the keratese 5 day treatment, its in the green line & the bain stain is great too..my hair was getting very dry and frizzy and they helped alot

can you use vidal sasson V05 hot oil treatment? thats like $4.00 at drugstores and it works wonders for my hair! i LOve that stuff

I'm obsessed with hair products bc my hair became very fried and frizzy when I bleached it..it all fell out...now i'm obsessed with hair care

it also helps it you can buy a hair mask and leave it in overnite or as long as you can & do that once a week

13. Wow, Thx Princess. I'm writing this all down now. I havent used the hot oil in years, but I'll pick it up tomorrow & try some of the other items too.
    I've changed my hair color from dirty blonde to red, then to really blond & my hair hates me for it!
    I'm using the Thermal Fusion Hair Revitalizer from Arbonne & its done wonders for my hair! My hair used to fall out like yours, but not anymore & its growing back like crazy =)
    Check out my homepage the PF listed under my name that you can click on. I'm a rep for the company cause I LOVE everything they have.
    I'll let you know what your recommendations do for me! ~S

14. :yes: :yahoo: I'm gonna look up your product too!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice