Victoria Secret Offer~

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Fall Sale is now live! Save up to 40% on Nordy's best brands, including bags, shoes, clothes, home, and kids'. Click to shop.
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Did anyone get the offer in the mail? Its 2 cards, almost like gift cards.One is for a Free pair of Cotton HipHugger's any color up to $8.50 (No purchase necessary) and a $10.00 off a Bra, some restrictions apply.The deal starts on 9/21~While supplies last! I'll be there:smile:

2. i just received an offer for 8 for $25 instead of 7 for $25 pink undies in e-mail. i need to check my mailbox and see if i got that offer that you posted because i usually get that in the mail.

3. got the same email too. have any of you been to the "private sale"??
    what do they have? thanks in advanced

4. I have got those coupons in the mail before. I like it when they send me those coupons because it just reminds me that I get to spend some $$$ at Victoria's Secret.

5. they send those pretty frequently. sometimes its $10 off a purchase instead of $10 off a bra. those are the best=P

6. I give them to my mom and she gets her free panties :yahoo:

7. yes, i got both offers.

8. I got both offers on the same card, and the free panty is for free ruched panties from the Pink line

9. I ended up somehow getting 3 in the mail!
    Two of my cards were $10 off a bra and one was $10 off a purchase and it has no restrictions on amount you have to spend!!

If you guys haven't used them, the PINK ones expire today.