Victoria Secret Bras....Which one?

MissV

O.G.
Feb 27, 2006
I usually buy the Balconette push up but I think they've discontinued it....

So now I'm in search of one that pushes up and is comftorable...

I've read that the secret embrace is really good....but I don't know if its the same foamy material that la senza carries up here ( I find it to be too stiff and uncomftorable)...

What do you girls recommend....?

Thanks!

I have the nude bra. Body by Victoria. I really love it, it's comfortable and gives great shape and a little push up.

These are comfortable (warning! DO NOT wash them in the washer as they loose shape)

http://www2.victoriassecret.com/com...F-199122&page=1&cgname=OSBRPVERVIL&rfnbr=1096

I like these as well. Not a lot of "push" but they give a wonderful shape under fitting tops/shirts.

http://www2.victoriassecret.com/com...ay&prnbr=3F-223285&cgname=OSKEYBRPZZZ&rfnbr=8

i love the ipex bras also. i haven't tried their pushups though but even the wireless demi gives a nice lift.

the very sexy line has some good pushups. but definitely don't wash them. i can't wear any my very sexy bras anymore b/c they're all lumpy now.

I have 2 balconets but I think they are the most uncomfortable ones! The underwires bother me on that style. I like the infinity edge push ups if you are looking for a push up. Very comfy and you can wear low neck lines with it.

Angels secret embrace pushup...SUPER comfy, I get the one with the lace overlay, it is still smooth under tees but you feel special...
and my boobs look a full cupsize bigger =-O

Ok.. here we go.
For push up
Infinity Edge Very Sexy Push-up: Substantial pushup, comfy material. Fabric does run risk of separating from cup. (The new wireless version is pretty nice too)
Very Sexy Extreme pushup: More lift than above bra, material won't separate from cup. Downside is some people don't care for the stiffness of the bra/padding.
Angels Air Bra: This one is amazing. I'm wearing it right now. Lots of lift and feels weightless. There is a little bow on the front, but that can be easily cut off.

Everyday
Hands down, BBV Shaping Demi. So comfortable, great support. Leaves a clean line under almost any shirt, and doesn't cling to most materials. This one doesn't have padding, but it still gives a nice shapely lift.