Victoria says: 'Posh off, Paris!'

The Spice Girls?? Uh...um...they were popular for like 15 minutes over here. Even still her "character" wasn't known for the singing talent, rather, cause she was "hot". The ONLY reason she's still talked about on a regular basis is cause she married the most talked about football player in the world, and cause her boobs are practically separate entities from her chest (which now that I think about it...is similar to Britney). Out of all the Spice Girls, what has she done afterwards except marry a hot athlete?

The Spice Girls?? Uh...um...they were popular for like 15 minutes over here. Even still her "character" wasn't known for the singing talent, rather, cause she was "hot". The ONLY reason she's still talked about on a regular basis is cause she married the most talked about football player in the world, and cause her boobs are practically separate entities from her chest (which now that I think about it...is similar to Britney). Out of all the Spice Girls, what has she done afterwards except marry a hot athlete?
hello! Rock and Republic!! she'd be famous without david!

Victoria has always conducted herself with dignity, you have to hand her that Charles. She may not be the best singer in the world but she is a good mother, wife & has a damned good head for business! I really don't think that David is her only claim to fame, in fact he would probably be staggering out of nightclubs with no knickers if it wasn't for her!

well, David has been busy even while married to her.... because she wasn't around enough apparently. funny how everyone forgets that on a regular basis. so no, I woulnd't want paris aruond my cheating hubby either... and sure she won't be a very good influence on the children.

i actually agree with Charles on the talent: she couldn't make it on her own bec she doesn't have talent. but she is very smart bec she knows how to milk the fame she has and make the most of it while it lasts. so gotta hand it to her.

A-list is often falsely used IMO. N Richie isn't A-list in the true sense - again another gal with no talent. but VB is a lady compared to all these rather trashy girls.

She should say posh off to Tom Hanks and Katie Holmes. Apparantly nobody filled her out on the fact that she's been hanging out with the looney bin.

- Also, if you ever read or watch a documentary on the two you'd learn that POSH was the one who actually catapulted David's career into mainstream pop culture by developing and branded him as an image/product. David is naturally shy and didn't do this himself. Essentially she was his PR, mentor, image consultant and business manager.

Not bad in my book. She's his backbone.

A lot of people criticize VB for being the talentless one of Spice girls. but with our without talent she did it for the money, fame and connections. its what made her famous, she answered a dam newspaper add for the job. I'm sure that most people whom are young and commitment free, would sign their name on a dotted line for an initial $100 000+ and all the other aspects. Where or not the group would be successful wouldn't really be my concern, turns out they caught lightning in a bottle and made millions from then on. So why criticize someone when you would probably do the same if you were in their hot louboutins.