Victoria II

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Oh, gosh, I just bought the Victoria II, in Geranium.

Photos will be forthcoming, subject to rain. But I'm so thrilled with biting the bullet and going for it! :smile:

2. Congrats. It may look plain but when carried it excudes simple elegance. I love my Etoupe Victoria.

3. Congrats ! We are identical twins separated by time enjoy your Victoria

4. Congrats! It must be beautiful! It's fun to hear such enthusiasm when one foes for it. Yay!

I do love the Victoria and have one also. I was thinking of letting it go but your and Willowbarb's excitement makes me want to rethink it.

5. Nice red for Victoria

6. Thank you, ladies!

I actually got a phone call from Hermes this morning; the very nice SA explained that I can only buy two bags in a year from the website.

Since I had bought my Double Sens from them earlier this year I'm down to one, and she wanted to make sure I knew that, and didn't prefer something other than the Victoria II Geranium as my second purchase.

I'm still keen on the Victoria II as a very classic bag, which will never become dated, and I don't want to let a bright red one slip through my fingers; I can return it if I don't like it, which seems unlikely :smile: but the option is there. It can be very difficult to get a picture of the true colour, so I won't know until Monday :wondering

I got the impression that the online purchases don't count against the 'ration' of total bags I can buy in a bricks and mortar shop; can anyone correct me if I'm wrong on that?

There's always a potential problem when a manufacturer sells directly to the customer, because it cuts out the retailer's share of the profit. I think retailers wouldn't be happy if Hermes deprived them of their chance to make some money from me :nogood:

So, my fingers are crossed that on Monday I shall be doing the :happydance: and have some sunshine to take good pictures :smile:

7. Congratulations! You will love your new Victoria. Geranium is a gorgeous, gorgeous red! :love:

8. Thank you! I'm really looking forward to it, and glad that I went for it; I realised that I would kick myself if I let the opportunity go by :smile:

9. Darling i do think I have gotten more than 2 bags from h.com with the same billing and shipping information every six months

Sent from my SM-G9350 using PurseForum mobile app

10. +1
    Bag twins with you!

11. Thank you!

This may be because I'm in England and it's a different website; I have the shops/boutiques here in London, and I can hop on the train for Paris easily enough, though the queues in Paris are so OTT that I doubt I have the stamina :smile:

12. Ahha that's why
    The prices are way better in Europe
    I don't think.the serves boutique has lines of you are heading to Paris
    Or at least I never saw any when I was living there

Sent from my SM-G9350 using PurseForum mobile app

13. you live in france? that's so nice! can get all kinds of lovely items!! :biggrin: